Lindsey M. Events

East Kingston, NH View map

Lindsey M. Events is a wedding & event planning company located in the Seacoast of New Hampshire. Owner and planner Lindsey specializes in events for the practical, yet fabulous. Her approach to planning is professional, realistic and collaborative. Past clients praise her responsibility, hard work and attention to detail.

Lindsey M. Events offers budget analysis and day-of coordination to make sure your wedding day is as planned and organized as possible. A list of their services include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Month-of Coordination
  • Design Consultations & pPlanning

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• sandy
    Sandy Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

Hiring Lindsey was the best decision we made! it is thanks to her that my daughter's wedding day was so wonderful. Lindsey was so easy to work with, so responsive and so "in charge". We were in such good hands and I could sit back and enjoy the day. She made great suggestions and made all the arrangements run flawlessly that day. I can't say enough about her. Don't hesitate to bring her along on your wedding journey! Its the best decision you can make and worth every penny!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/08/2018

Flawless wedding coordination!

We are so happy that we chose Lindsey as our "month-of"-coordinator. From the first phone call I had with her, I could tell she was extremely organized and she made us feel comfortable - we knew she would be able to handle the day and lift the weight off of our shoulders for our wedding weekend. She did exactly that, and, after a year of planning such a big event, it was the biggest relief as she took everything on, which truly allowed for us to enjoy our day with zero stress. She managed our multiple vendors with ease; is so professional, friendly, and just lovely to work with. Thank you, Lindsey!!
    Cat Married on 01/01/2018
    These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Douglas Koch Designs Douglas Koch Designs Wedding Florists

I can highly recommend Lindsey M Events. Lindsey and her staff are lovely, happy, professional planners that love what they do and are very good at it. I have seen them in action over several weddings we have done together.

New York Wedding Films New York Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Had pleasure to collaborate with Lindsey twice and can't compliment her work enough! She makes timeline coordination and vendor communication a breeze. As creative professional I was able to focus on my task without being worried about logistics, and other details, thanks to Lindsey! - Alex

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Such a pleasure to work with! Very organized and charming all around, Lindsey is the perfect person to go to for all your wedding planning needs!

14 Greystone Road East Kingston, NH, 03827
Location of (Lindsey M. Events)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding