New York, NY 10075 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Lindsey M. Events

Lindsey M. Events specializes in planning, coordination and design for the practical, yet fabulous. Simply put, our goal is to create beautiful and unique events for wonderful people through affordable planning and design services.

Please call or email lindsey@lindseymevents.com for rates and more information.

Follow Lindsey M. Events on

preview0050

• Videos 3

62 Reviews for Lindsey M. Events

cat · Married on 01/01/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Lori · Married on 09/30/2017

If we were able to give Lindsey 6 stars across all categories, we would! Being a corporate event coordinator, I was somewhat nervous to turn the reigns over to someone else, but Lindsey immediately erased all of my fears when she took over my wedding plans. We had 120 people at our wedding and 22 people in the bridal party (not including the groom, bride, parents or grandparents) plus 2 different locations for ceremony and reception and she was able to navigate us all with ease! She was on top of every detail before I could think of it, handled aspects I never would have thought of and made our day seamless. We even had our guests telling us the next day that the flow/pace of our event in its entirety was perfect! She is a true professional with the knowledge an experience to make any wedding a star and she is one of the loveliest people we have ever met. Lindsey is the real deal and we would choose her again and again to coordinate our big day!

Lindsey M. Events 1
    Lindsey M. Events 8
    Lindsey M. Events 9
    Lindsey M. Events 10

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Lindsey was absolutely incredible from start to finish. I had never planned a wedding or large event before and she was available at every step of the way for over a year for guidance and support. We had a large wedding at home and she coordinated everything the day of so that my family could just enjoy the night and relax. She connected us to the most incredible vendors who made the night spectacular. Many of our guests thought they were at an actual wedding venue due to the professional coordination of Lindsey and her staff. She was able to help us create a vision for the day when we were absolutely clueless as to what we were doing and in the end, all of our guests said that it was a wonderful reflection of us as a couple which was so important to us. I am so thankful to have picked Lindsey M Events because I am certain that they are responsible for the best day of my life being as special as it was.

Lindsey M. Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Douglas Koch Designs, Ltd.
    Douglas Koch Designs, Ltd. Wedding Florists

I can highly recommend Lindsey M Events. Lindsey and her staff are lovely, happy, professional planners that love what they do and are very good at it. I have seen them in action over several weddings we have done together.

• New York Wedding Films
    New York Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Had pleasure to collaborate with Lindsey twice and can't compliment her work enough! She makes timeline coordination and vendor communication a breeze. As creative professional I was able to focus on my task without being worried about logistics, and other details, thanks to Lindsey! - Alex

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Such a pleasure to work with! Very organized and charming all around, Lindsey is the perfect person to go to for all your wedding planning needs!

• New York, NY 10075 See on map