Lindsey M. Events Reviews

64 Reviews for Lindsey M. Events

• sandy

sandy · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

Hiring Lindsey was the best decision we made! it is thanks to her that my daughter's wedding day was so wonderful. Lindsey was so easy to work with, so responsive and so "in charge". We were in such good hands and I could sit back and enjoy the day. She made great suggestions and made all the arrangements run flawlessly that day. I can't say enough about her. Don't hesitate to bring her along on your wedding journey! Its the best decision you can make and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Flawless wedding coordination!

We are so happy that we chose Lindsey as our "month-of"-coordinator. From the first phone call I had with her, I could tell she was extremely organized and she made us feel comfortable - we knew she would be able to handle the day and lift the weight off of our shoulders for our wedding weekend. She did exactly that, and, after a year of planning such a big event, it was the biggest relief as she took everything on, which truly allowed for us to enjoy our day with zero stress. She managed our multiple vendors with ease; is so professional, friendly, and just lovely to work with. Thank you, Lindsey!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

cat · Married on 01/01/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lori · Married on 09/30/2017

If we were able to give Lindsey 6 stars across all categories, we would! Being a corporate event coordinator, I was somewhat nervous to turn the reigns over to someone else, but Lindsey immediately erased all of my fears when she took over my wedding plans. We had 120 people at our wedding and 22 people in the bridal party (not including the groom, bride, parents or grandparents) plus 2 different locations for ceremony and reception and she was able to navigate us all with ease! She was on top of every detail before I could think of it, handled aspects I never would have thought of and made our day seamless. We even had our guests telling us the next day that the flow/pace of our event in its entirety was perfect! She is a true professional with the knowledge an experience to make any wedding a star and she is one of the loveliest people we have ever met. Lindsey is the real deal and we would choose her again and again to coordinate our big day!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Lindsey was absolutely incredible from start to finish. I had never planned a wedding or large event before and she was available at every step of the way for over a year for guidance and support. We had a large wedding at home and she coordinated everything the day of so that my family could just enjoy the night and relax. She connected us to the most incredible vendors who made the night spectacular. Many of our guests thought they were at an actual wedding venue due to the professional coordination of Lindsey and her staff. She was able to help us create a vision for the day when we were absolutely clueless as to what we were doing and in the end, all of our guests said that it was a wonderful reflection of us as a couple which was so important to us. I am so thankful to have picked Lindsey M Events because I am certain that they are responsible for the best day of my life being as special as it was.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Virginia · Married on 09/02/2017

We worked with Lindsey during the "Month-Of" and she was fabulous. She was also generous in responding to emails before our month officially started, providing some recommendations and little pieces of advice. When our Month-Of services actually started, she couldn't have been easier to work with. She took care of all of the coordination of our vendors and made us feel really at ease. For example, I would get an email from a vendor with a problem/concern and start to stress over how to respond, and before I knew it I would see a reply from Lindsey answering the question having already provided a solution. She was really on top of it. She was also really lovely with my family and vendors on the day, while sticking to our plan and being firm when necessary (not letting pictures take longer than necessary, helping organize our guests and family members getting them where they needed to go - i.e., herding cats). She was even helpful figuring out how much to tip and took care of providing tips to vendors on the day. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Lindsey helped us with Month-of planning and really put our minds at ease. We had already planned much of the wedding at that point, but having her take the baton and know that she was smoothing out all of the little details (what time do the busses come and go? What about those little moments during the ceremony we'd not thought of?) was superbly helpful. Lindsey's calm and upbeat personality make her a perfect wedding planner. My parents, who initially were opposed to hiring a coordinator- of course they thought they could do it all themselves- totally agreed that hiring Lindsey was the right move, immediately after meeting her!

Day-of, something we had never expected happened: I was sick with a nasty stomach bug. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Lindsey and her assistant Alex were *life savers*. In addition to always being on hand with water, a hair comb, my lip gloss, and double-stick tape, they toted around my gatorade and dry toast like champs, and were always within an arms reach, making sure I took breaks when I needed them. I want them by my side the next time I feel queasy. Rather than feeling overwhelmed and stressed, they kicked into gear so all I could focus on was feeling better by the time the wedding began.
    The most trustworthy opinions, I think, came from my bridesmaids- I've been in so many weddings where I see the planner being a hot mess behind the scenes, but saving face when it comes to the bride. My wedding party LOVED Lindsey- they kept whispering to me how on her game, yet sweet, she is.
    Thank you Lindsey and Alex! I highly recommend others work with them.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Allison · Married on 08/20/2017

We just celebrated our wedding yesterday and wanted to make sure we wrote a review for Lindsey immediately after. We chose to go with Lindsey’s ‘month of’ package, which meant that we made all of our own arrangements and then looped her in during the last few weeks to handle all of the final logistics and ensure that the day of our wedding ran smoothly. She swooped in and handled everything seamlessly. Even when some of the plans we’d set in place seemed to be a bit unrealistic—like a lobster bake in Manhattan or ice cream cakes in an un-air conditioned space in August or a ceremony in a public park where we’d have to clear people out—she never batted an eye and was on board with each and every one of our plans. Lindsey has a positive energy, is extremely responsive and organized and ensured that we had the exact day we wanted and did not have to worry for a moment.

Lindsey was there every step of the way. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, she accompanied us on site visits, spoke with us regularly and quickly stayed ahead of any potential issues. On the day of, she arrived at the hotel in the morning, rode over to first look, set up our park ceremony, ensured that all of our guests had no issues with the transportation we provided, and when the reception was over, she brought everything back to our apartment so that we could enjoy the end of the day with our friends and family. My parents have commented several times about how invaluable of a resource she was and my father said we were lucky to have her. We would recommend Lindsey and her team without any reservation!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jill · Married on 08/12/2017

Hiring Lindsey was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. If you can hire her to plan your entire wedding, you should. Lindsey did partial planning and day of coordination for us. From the very beginning she was helpful, super easy to work with, organized, and tuned in to what I was looking for in terms of vendors, decor, budget, and overall vibe of our wedding. She connected me with a great team of vendors who helped achieve the ideas we had, and she was extremely helpful in thinking ahead of things I hadn't thought of in terms of planning. In particular, it was great to know that if there was any issue that came up, Lindsey was on it. On the actual wedding day I wasn't stressed at all because I knew everything was planned and organized down to the last detail and I wouldn't have to be responsible for anything other than enjoying my day! Working with Lindsey was a dream and I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Quite simply, Lindsey is AMAZING! From my very first call with her, I was impressed by her level of organization, clear point of view, and calming demeanor. She continued to impress us throughout our entire planning experience always coming with great ideas on ways we could elevate the décor of the wedding, save money along the way, and where spending money on something would make the best impression. During the day of, I felt like I simply showed up to my wedding and everything just ran flawlessly all to the thanks of Lindsey. Even with it raining the day of our event, Lindsey was able to create a 3rd and much improved rain plan that left my guests not even realizing the ceremony was meant to be inside. All of the vendors that Lindsey recommended to us were also top rate as well as delivered really high value to us for the money spent. I am so glad that I hired Lindsey for our partial planning package and could not have imagined planning my wedding without her!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Andrew · Married on 07/01/2017

Lindsey was amazing for our wedding. She was on top of every little detail as well as the high level themes/structure of the event. She also saved us thousands of dollars (not to mention a lot of time), by helping us choose some of the major vendors for our wedding - band, florist, etc. And Lindsey is so easy to work with - highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a TON of wedding vendors, and Lindsey was the best out of all of them!! She helped us with design and decor ideas starting a year out from our wedding and had amazing suggestions and recommendations and understood what we were going for right off the bat. Lindsey also provided us month-of and day-of coordination which was a lifesaver. It is amazing how many things she can juggle at once, while making it seem easy!! She is so friendly, fun, organized, and professional -- as well as her assistants. Do not hesitate hiring Lindsey to help with your wedding or event. We are SO glad we did!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Tim · Married on 05/27/2017

Lindsey is the complete package: calm, flexible, reassuring, and a pleasure to be with. We loved working with her and endorse her wholeheartedly! - Tim and Victoria

Sent on 05/29/2017

Caroline · Married on 05/12/2017

Lindsey really helped reduce the stress in the days leading up to as well as the day of our wedding, she is extremely organized and really helped to ensure that our day went smoothly.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Nikki · Married on 05/06/2017

I could not have asked for more professional, kind hearted, and hilarious folks to help me plan my wedding. Lindsey and her assistant Ross were everything we could have asked for and then some.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Liam · Married on 05/04/2017

It is very rare to work with sommeone who is both as personable and professional as Lindsey, everything that we handed to her for our wedding was delivered without hesitation or drama. In the busy couple of days before our wedding Lindsey was on top of communication with other vendors and getting results from them, something which was especially difficult considering we were on the other side of the world to her and our wedding. Quite simply I don't think our day could have been anywhere near as special without her involvement.
    When you do book your event with Lindsey please don't hesitate to invite me as I would want to be a part of any party she has planned.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Alison · Married on 05/03/2017

We couldn't fault Lindsey - we travelled all the way from Australia with 40 guests and she made planning our destination wedding in NYC seem like a piece of cake, despite totally unfriendly timezones! She was a rock through what could have been an incredibly stressful period. You won't find better in New York!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brandi · Married on 04/22/2017

Lindsey was amazing! She was always available for updates when I needed them
    and handled all of my wedding details flawlessly! When it began to rain a bit before my outdoor reception, Lindsey quickly switched some things around, coordinated with my venue, and was able to adjust things accordingly to ensured that it did not rain on my parade! I am so happy with the job that Lindsey did!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2017

Lindsey was absolutely fantastic to work with - she was very professional and organized and really went above and beyond to make sure our event went according to plan. I always felt like she was on our side and would do anything she could to help (read: make :)) our vendors fall in line. Lindsey was a crucial part of making sure that our wedding was amazing and we could not have done it without her. I would 10000% recommend Lindsey to anyone who has a wedding in NYC. Thank you Lindsey!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/15/2017

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was to bring Lindsey on board as our month-of coordinator! She quickly got up to speed on all of our vendor contracts and arrangements, and took a huge weight off of our shoulders as she coordinated with vendors about all of the logistics. She worked well with all of our vendors, who appreciated having such a knowledgeable, capable coordinator at the helm. There were multiple times when she thought of issues (and prevented them from becoming problems) of which we never would have been aware. On the day of our wedding, Lindsey and her wonderful assistant Alex made sure all of our careful plans were executed perfectly, and if there were any problems, they never let on. Lindsey even pinned my dress mid-reception after the bustle had come undone while I was dancing. We are so glad we decided to work with Lindsey and were even a little sad to say goodbye at the end of the reception! She let us have a worry-free wedding that exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Lindsey!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

I feel like we decided to work with Lindsey before we even got on the phone with her. It was Memorial Day weekend and we decided to start research on day of coordinators. We reached out to a few and within minutes we heard back from Lindsey and by the end of the day, we had already *met* her by phone. We were totally sold right away. That kind of responsiveness was so impressive to us. Having a DOC (or month of coordinator in our case) was the best wedding gift we could give ourselves. We were laid back and happy the entire planning process and I think Lindsey played a great role in that. Now, two weeks after our wedding and we're still hearing from guests how seamless and organized our wedding was. We're planners by nature- we had spreadsheets, diagrams, all of it and STILL we feel like the whole day wouldn't have gone nearly as well as it did without Lindsey. Our vendors all had rave reviews as well.

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/30/2016

Lindsey was an absolute joy to work with! Our wedding day was flawless and ran like clockwork, due to her amazing attention to detail and professionalism. She has the perfect personality for wedding planning services... calm, efficient and really pleasant to be around. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/30/2016

Booking with Lindsey was one of the best wedding decisions I made. I used her for month of and day of coordination. She is highly organized and pays attention to detail unlike anyone I've ever met. In addition to be incredible at her job, she is the sweetest person, so easy to talk to, so professional, just simply amazing. I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. She goes above and beyond to make sure you and your entire family/wedding party/everyone else involved is happy and comfortable. Thank you so much for everything Lindsey!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Adam · Married on 10/29/2016

Great working with Lindsay! Highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lizzie · Married on 10/15/2016

Don't hesitate! Lindsey was superb, communicative, fun, and we trusted her to the utmost when it came to executing our vision. She worked with us to design a plan that worked for us, (at four months out a lot of our vendors had already been booked, but our pinterest dreams were still pretty abstract,) and ended up coordinating the day perfectly. Her and her assistants worked so hard to ensure we didn't have to work at all. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 11/03/2016