Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lin Pernille Photography

Vibrant, cheerful, and natural wedding photography & video in the NJ, NY and surrounding area

Hi! I’m Lin Pernille Kristensen, the owner and lead photographer of Lin Pernille Photography. I’m based in Jersey City, right at the cusp of NYC and North Jersey, but I will travel just about anywhere for a wedding!

I fell in love with wedding photography when I shot my first wedding at 18 years old. When I was 20 years old, during my junior year in college, I knew that I had found my passion and decided to incorporate my photography business.

Since then, I have been lucky enough to capture countless weddings & events of a wide variety of cultures, sizes, and styles.

There’s no greater honor than to be able to photograph a couple’s happiest day, and for that reason I take my job very seriously. I will always strive to capture the mood, style, and all the important moments to the best of my abilities, while being attentive yet unobtrusive, and making the couple feel comfortable and calm throughout the whole day.

I’m very grateful to be able to do what I love and I can’t wait to share more special days with more unique couples!

Please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to answer any questions or help you schedule a shoot! I will respond as soon as I am available, but please allow for up to 24-48 hours for a response. I'm looking forwarding to working with you!

Lin Pernille Kristensen

Multi. Locations (2)
Slideshow (2)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Lin is excellent! She was affordable and easy to work with. My husband and I used her services for our civil marriage ceremony at City Hall in downtown Jersey City, NJ. As well as, our venue called the Liberty House. The photos taken on that special day reflected the beauty of venues and our intimate wedding party. She was always accessible via phone and email. Her website is a great resource to determine the type of wedding package appropriate for your event. Also, her home delivery of your photos will make you and you partner re-live your precious moment with a great smile across your face.

Profile Picture LAURA, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lin made the entire experience for us to be extremely memorable. From our first communications, she was extremely organized and professional. My fiancé and I agree how personable she was and made us feel truly special. I can’t thank her enough for helping organize the biggest day of my life! We are so happy to have these photos for the rest of our lives and can’t wait to get them developed!

Profile Picture Lesly, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lin was absolutely amazing! She captured exactly what I wanted for my special day. Thank you so much for taking perfect shots on my wedding day. Every time I look back at my photos, it really brings back the emotions I felt.

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best photographer we've ever worked with. We highly recommend Lin! She a high quality, professional that never miss a moment. She's always ready to capture amazing details like centerpieces to that big smile on your guest's face. Lin's welcoming personality makes her perfect for any and every event.

Lin adds a fresh young and talented look to her photos. She is careful, reliable and meticulous with her work and an absolute pleasure to work with. Give this young artist a chance to do her magic and you will not be disappointed.

Events