Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video

Led by Joshua and Marisol Rindner, Limelight San Antonio, Photography and Video is a family of photographers and Videographers.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (3)
Proofs (3)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

This team was amazing, professional, flexible with schedules and had so many ideas. They were laid back and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You cannot go wrong with Limelight, we only used them for videography but we have heard wonderful things about them overall! All of our vendors knew Limelight and had no problems working with them and had nothing but great things to say about them. Videographers showed up on the wedding day and got right to it. They were professional and never made us feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. They knew exactly what they were doing and the shots they wanted to capture. We are excited to see the video of our big day!

Profile Picture Anabel, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

The owners Josh and Marisol Rindner were amazing to work with! They are definitely a power couple! Josh, along with one of his employees Rob, shot my engagement pictures and Bridal portraits which turned out fantastic! They were so fun and easy to work with. Marisol and Rob shot my wedding day, which its only been a week since my wedding so they are still working on my photos, but I just know they will be amazing. Their whole team at Limelight San Antonio exceeds my highest expectations! From Tina at the front desk to working with Josh the CEO! I would mark them with higher ratings if I could.

Profile Picture Bella, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
love working with Limelight!

Love Limelight. Great photos every time. The staff is very flexible and helpful.

WOW, Amazing Photos!!! I can't say enough about Josh, Marisol and their team. You will love every single shot! They go above and beyond to capture your special event.

Limelight is one of San Antonia's best photography company's in the city. They are always easy to work with and have impeccable timing and skill to capture those special moments for your special day. We Highly recommend Limelight for your special day!

68 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

4711 Shavano Oak #100, San Antonio, TX 78249   See On Map
210-842-6620 (phone) 210-587-6556 (fax)
Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 6:0 pm Consultations are by Appointment only. Please call the studio to set up your complimentary consultation.