Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video

Led by Joshua and Marisol Rindner, Limelight San Antonio, Photography and Video is a family of photographers and Videographers.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (4)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

4.3

We used limelight for our wedding pictures&video. The photographer and videographer Mauricio were so kind and they captured the most greatest moments of my day. They were pressured a bit to rush our formal photos, but that wasn't their fault. My only suggestion would be to have a consultation the day before and to have a play by play as to what and when everything will be done because that was never discussed but Overall I would recommend their services, they are professional, kind and their crafty personalities reflects in their work. I'm satisfied! Thank you limelight

Profile Picture Ariel, 2/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I can not say enough about Limelight. They were AMAZING! Josh took our beautiful engagements, Angel who is a creative genius took my bridals. Marisol and her team did an excellent job at my wedding!!!! We hired them for both our photography and our videography in February. Best decision ever!!! They were extremely professional yet made both Tray and I, our bridal party and guests feel very comfortable at all times. More than anything, their team was on top of everything going on at all times. The professionalism, understanding, commitment, creativity, ability to relate to others and their precision is beyond measure. I would highly recommend you consider this company for your big day! Tray & Christina Lewis

Profile Picture Christina, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

This team was amazing, professional, flexible with schedules and had so many ideas. They were laid back and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
love working with Limelight!

Love Limelight. Great photos every time. The staff is very flexible and helpful.

WOW, Amazing Photos!!! I can't say enough about Josh, Marisol and their team. You will love every single shot! They go above and beyond to capture your special event.

Limelight is one of San Antonia's best photography company's in the city. They are always easy to work with and have impeccable timing and skill to capture those special moments for your special day. We Highly recommend Limelight for your special day!

68 PROS I KNOW

4711 Shavano Oak #100, San Antonio, TX 78249   See On Map
210-842-6620 (phone) 210-587-6556 (fax)
Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 6:0 pm Consultations are by Appointment only. Please call the studio to set up your complimentary consultation.