Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video Reviews

Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 4
Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 5

Christine L · Getting married on 06/05/2021

they put 110% in, we were blown away by the photos

I did my bridal session with Angel today and he did an amazing job and I had such a fun time. Angel puts 110% effort in and does everything possible to make sure to take the best possible photos for you. He is so talented and has such unique ideas. My fiancé and I also did our engagement session with Angel and we were blown away by the photos! And Angel made us laugh the entire time.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 05/21/2021

This team was amazing, professional, flexible with schedules and had so many ideas. They were laid back and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • Marina

Marina · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Amazing photos

We used Limelight for our engagement, wedding photos and video! Their quality is amazing and the photographers make everything feel so comfortable!

Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 6
    Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Allie

Allie Huelsman · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Look no further!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Limelight. We just had our engagement session with Angel this weekend, and we are blown away by the team, and the pictures. The pictures turned out better than we could have ever hoped for, and they weren't even touched up yet, just raw on Angel's camera. We can't wait to see the final product. Angel made us feel comfortable and has an amazing artistic eye. We were laughing the entire time, and we all felt like old friends by the end of the session. We met with Jose when we first signed our contract, and he was so friendly and patient with all of our questions. All of their packages are incredibly affordable. You will NOT regret going with Limelight. We can't wait for our wedding. I feel relaxed and at peace knowing our photos of our best day will be perfect. Thanks Limelight team!! xxoo Allie and Connor

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Schievelbein · Married on 07/27/2019

100% the best photography vendor EVER!

Out of all our vendors, which we loved all of them, Limelight was hands down my FAVORITE! They did such a beautiful job on our engagement photos, my bridals, and the wedding. Everyone says photography is one of the most important vendors and I completely agree. The customer service was AWESOME and they made sure to answer any and all questions we had. I definitely think considering the quality, the price was so worth it! Much more reasonable than many other photographers and we even got one of the top packages. Pricing really was very reasonable especially compared to competing photography vendors. I am so so so happy with how all our of photos turned out. And they made us feel like family. They really love what they do!

Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 7
    Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 8
    Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 9
    Sent on 09/20/2019
  • User4959024 · Recently married

Absolutely amazing!

Limelight was absolutely amazing. They were prompt, professional, and friendly. I cannot wait to see our wedding day video and full album as I know it will be wonderful.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent.

I cant explain how easy it was to work with Limelight. As a bride, they made me feel secure and special. The pictures are stunning and the owners are top notch professionals. I am SO happy with their work.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mosqueda · Married on 08/18/2018

A Dream Come True

We knew, from the moment we started planning our wedding, that an amazing photographer was a MUST HAVE!!! We were not going to compromise on quality, service, or value, and we knew we needed a photographer who would cherish our day as much as us. We looked at numerous vendors, and Limelight stood out against the rest. Our initial consultation with Josh and Mari went so well, we put a deposit with them the same day. The attention to detail they have, and each of one of their staff members is impeccable. From my bridal portraits, to the wedding day, everything was phenomenal. They made me, and husband, and our family feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, and our pictures look candid, genuine, real smiles, nothing looks forced or staged. Our pictures and video are the only thing (besides each other), that we get to take with us from our wedding day and have for the rest of our lives. It was imperative we found a photographer who understood that, and no corners were cut with them. We're thrilled to have these pictures with us forever, to show them off to our friends and our future children. It's a collection we're very proud of. We're even more excited to use Limelight again for any of our future, professional photography needs. Thank you Limelight!!

Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 10
    Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 11
    Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 12
    Limelight San Antonio Photography & Video 13
    Sent on 12/12/2018

Christina · Married on 02/10/2018

I can not say enough about Limelight. They were AMAZING! Josh took our beautiful engagements, Angel who is a creative genius took my bridals. Marisol and her team did an excellent job at my wedding!!!! We hired them for both our photography and our videography in February. Best decision ever!!! They were extremely professional yet made both Tray and I, our bridal party and guests feel very comfortable at all times. More than anything, their team was on top of everything going on at all times. The professionalism, understanding, commitment, creativity, ability to relate to others and their precision is beyond measure. I would highly recommend you consider this company for your big day! Tray & Christina Lewis

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • Anabel

Anabel · Married on 10/21/2017

You cannot go wrong with Limelight, we only used them for videography but we have heard wonderful things about them overall! All of our vendors knew Limelight and had no problems working with them and had nothing but great things to say about them. Videographers showed up on the wedding day and got right to it. They were professional and never made us feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. They knew exactly what they were doing and the shots they wanted to capture. We are excited to see the video of our big day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Bella · Married on 09/16/2017

The owners Josh and Marisol Rindner were amazing to work with! They are definitely a power couple! Josh, along with one of his employees Rob, shot my engagement pictures and Bridal portraits which turned out fantastic! They were so fun and easy to work with. Marisol and Rob shot my wedding day, which its only been a week since my wedding so they are still working on my photos, but I just know they will be amazing. Their whole team at Limelight San Antonio exceeds my highest expectations! From Tina at the front desk to working with Josh the CEO! I would mark them with higher ratings if I could.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2017

Josh and Marisol were fun to work with, flexible and delivered on all their promises. All their staff was courteous and professional. We are truly grateful we picked them to capture our special day! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for quality service and products.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/31/2017

I was very impressed with how attentive they were to all of the details for the wedding, they were very professional, and arrived early to set up and capture other details of the wedding. Highly recommend them for your videography needs!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2016

Josh, Mari, and the entire Limelight team are so amazing, talented and wonderful to work with. My wedding pictures were everything I wanted them to be and more. It was worth every penny! If you want amazing pictures, this is the studio to choose.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

Casey and I absolutely LOVED our wedding pictures! Every time I look at them I cry because of the emotion captured in every picture! Could not have been more pleased with this company!! They also took pictures at every table which was awesome because one of our guests has passed since then and it was so nice to see his smiling face at our wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Ritza · Married on 10/01/2016

If you need a photographer/videographer for your event: BOOK THEM!
    If you already have a photo/videographer for your event: switch and BOOK THEM!
    I first saw their work at a wedding fair and fell in love. Honestly, they were the first thing I booked for our wedding. We got a date Limelight was available, THEN looked for a chapel and reception that was available on that date. This is how great their work is!!!

This is my first ever review, I usually don't do this, however I feel that I owe Limelight an endless amount of praise for their work! Limelight took my engagement and bridal photos, created my save the dates, and created beautiful memories by capturing moments at my wedding through the lenses of a camera and recorder. Not only is their work masterpieces, but Josh and Marisol are wonderful people and as they worked our 10.1.16 wedding, our guests LOVED them. They truly fit right in with family with their heartwarming, upbeat, and funny personality!

I highly recommend Limelight for any special events that you need to capture for a lifetime. These guys are freaking AMAZING!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

I went in with the idea that photography and video were 2 items in my wedding I didn't want to sacrifice. I got a recommendation from a friend and went to meet the group for the initial consult. Going in having to plan my entire wedding myself, I was nervous. When I left I felt so relieved that I would get what I wanted and it was the best price I found for the quality.
    Fast forward to our couples shoot. We called for several questions and each one was answered. We got there and immediately saw our photographer and hit it off with Angel and Rob. They made us laugh, they made us feel comfortable, and they really made us feel like we were having the time of our lives. We left thinking "wow, this was way better than we could have ever imagined."
    Next was my bridal shoot. I hate attention and that day just so happened to be the day no one in the city decided to work. Again, Angel and Rob made it fun, made me forget about all the people around, and they made me look 10x better in those photos than I do in real life. We didn't want to leave the shoot as we were having a blast.
    From this point on I called and emailed to make sure we could have Rob at our wedding. We without a doubt wanted him to be the guy to shoot our wedding to give us the memories forever.
    Wedding day- super chaotic- more than I like to admit. Rob called to meet us and he got everything set up, the video guys set up, and they all worked together with us and made it all ok that we were running late. Any time I asked for a photo to be done, it was never a problem, and most of the time they gave us tips and ideas to help the photos come to life even more. Rob and the team did such a great job that we basically consider him family now.
    The wedding for us was the biggest event of our lives so far and Rob was there the entire time with us. From the first shoot to the last, he made us excited and he truly showed our love we have through our photos. I would highly recommend him and Limelight.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Limelight for videography- a decision we will never regret! The product was beautiful! Our friends and family continue to rave about the quality of work of the videographers. We received our highlight video in record time and the staff was very easy to work with. I highly recommend them for videography.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kathryn · Married on 11/07/2015

Before you hire photographers, stop and think "are these people I am going to want to spend all of my wedding day with?" THESE ARE THOSE PEOPLE. Marisol and Rob were not only professional but FUN! Some people just get it, and Limelight does. They took what they knew about us and used it to create fun shots! They were even good sports when we forced them outside in 40 degree weather!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Sarina · Married on 10/09/2015

We are so happy to give a review to Limelight. Limelight was recommended from a friend and we are so happy we found Limelight. We met with Limelight a while back while we were shopping around and loved the photography and videos shown during our first visit with Marisol. They are very professional and responsive. All my emails were responded in a timely manner. Now to the day of the wedding, Limelight crew arrived and set up in my bridal suite. They explained a couple of shots they wanted to do and were extremely friendly and accommodating. The crew that came in seemed very experienced and actually wanted to get to know us on that day. To any future brides: make sure to mention if you have any shots in mind before the day of. My husband wanted a superhero shot and we requested this a week before. Make sure to mention this to them. At the wedding the crew blended in with our guests and made sure to take shots of all our important events. We received our sneak peek pics and were so happy with the pictures. We can't wait for the rest of our pictures! Applause to Limelight :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Limelight exceeded our expectations in so many ways! Our engagement photos were rained out for our first session, but Josh and Marisol accommodated and allowed us a second session. My wife's bridal photos were scheduled on a day with a high chance of rain, but she was able to reschedule at the last minute. Luckily, the weather on our wedding day was beautiful, so Josh and Marisol were able to get some great shots. They were with us from the very beginning and allowed us to choose what shots we wanted. Our sneak peak has us very excited! We can't wait to see the rest of the photos and highlight reel. I'd highly recommend Limelight to anyone seeking professional high quality photography.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Sandra · Married on 10/02/2015

Amazing photography and videography. Very easy to work with and follow through is awesome!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Ryan · Married on 09/26/2015

We hired Limelight San Antonio for both photography and videography for our wedding on 9-26-15. It was the best decision we made for the entire process. They were professional. They were discrete. And they delivered in a mind-blowing way. The photos were beautiful both from a traditional and creative approach. The quality well exceeded expectations. But it was their videography that blew us away. We wanted something we could treasure for a lifetime and that's exactly what they delivered. It was such a well-produced work of art that it instantly transformed us back to the day. Everyone who's seen the video said it was hands down the best they've ever seen. The production was shot in 4K with the same camera used to film some of the big movies on the silver screen. My wife cries every time she's seen it (which has been a lot in just a few days) We're sharing this review with everyone because we hope it guides them in their decision process for who to trust. Just look at the their links (be sure to check out ours) to see what we're talking about. You get exactly what you pay for with Limelight SA. And when it comes to documenting the biggest day of your lives--don't leave it to chance. We didn't. And we'll never forget our wedding thanks to them.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Larissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Limelight is amazing, The best in San Antonio! We love everything about them, they were so fun to work with, down to earth & very professional. They were always there to take a photo, I never had to look for them during my wedding day. We booked it all with limelight (bridal, engagement, photo, & video) Your wedding day will go by so fast, choose limelight to capture it all & you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/18/2015

My new husband and I absolutely loved having Limelight apart of our wedding! We used the same photographer (Josh) for our engagements, my bridals and then our wedding- and that was awesome to have. We were so comfortable with Josh and his crew within the first couple minutes of knowing them, so the wedding was a blast! They remained professional the entire time, but they were a lot of fun at the same time! Our engagement photos turned out great and my bridals were beautiful. I am dying to see our wedding pictures and video! We used limelight as well for our videography- which was awesome! They have all the latest up to date gadgets, and so I know these photos and videos will be perfect! We loved working with Limelight and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/11/2015