6391 Dezavala rd #221, San Antonio, TX 78240 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Elite Sound Productions

Hello and Welcome to Elite Sound Productios,

My name is Efrain Vazquez, the proud owner of Elite Sound Productions. Music has been my passion since i was a young boy and continues to be a major part of my life. I firts began to expirement with music when I was sixteen and than advance as a profecional DJ by nineteen. My music career began in night-clubs, internet radio stations and the occasional house party. Since then, I became skilled in all genres of music and have become efficient in music programing. Besides music, I have aquired lighting skills. which have been utilized at events and concerts. Now i want my aspiration of music to be a part of your most memorable events. I look foward to delivering an interactive atmosphere on your special day.

1011214483846658367321747907898n
1114resize

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Elite Sound Productions

Charmaine · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Dance floor was never empty!

Efrain/Isaiah were awesome to work with. We were planning from out of town and they were SO responsive and available to chat via email or phone; they even met with us for the first time on a Sunday! Efrain/Isaiah care about planning ahead and nailing down the details. You definitely want them in your corner handling the music for your wedding! Our guests keep telling us that they loved the music and the dance floor was never empty every time I looked up! Elite Sound brought the energy and made our wedding so much fun, we cannot thank them enough for their hard work and the words of encouragement along our wedding journey!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Cristina · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever

My husband & I hired Elite Sound Productions for our wedding in November. Efrain was the absolute best!! Extremely professional & very responsive to any questions we had during the planning phase. The music was excellent & all of our guests including us had a great time! They also made sure our reception timeline was followed so there wouldn’t be any delays! The booth looked absolutely amazing especially with the marquee LOVE letters placed in front. The up lighting & monogram was absolutely stunning & went perfectly with our theme and decorations. Would highly recommend for any event!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Diana · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6 2018 wedding

I would definitely recommend Efrain! The music was awesome, it was a great mixture of classic salsa, merengue, and top 40 english/spanish. Our families were dancing the whole night!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elite Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 7460 Callaghan road suite 205 San Antonio, 78229 See on map