7213 SAINT LEDGER DR, Raleigh, NC 27613 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Lily Rose Events

Lily Rose Events is an event planning business in Raleigh, North Carolina. Owner Becky Chapman began Lily Rose Events in 2018 after working in the wedding industry for more than 15 years. Their goal is for everything to run smoothly on your wedding day so that you have a stress-free day.

They full service planning, partial planning or a la Carte. They can help from the day of your engagement, your wedding month, wedding weekend or just wedding day. They are an A la Carte service so you can customize the help and services you need. Lily Rose Events can help plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis

0912e8dbe5100e29 andrewkate2018 27 2 1600x1067

11 Reviews for Lily Rose Events

• Rochelle

Rochelle Burden · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinator - Best Decision!

We worked with Becky from Lily Rose and absolutely loved every minute of working with her! She was our Day-of Coordinator, and also helped us with a bit of the design aspects of our wedding. Becky definitely helped with more than just the weekend of the wedding! She met with us multiple times, walked us through the process for making a timeline, bounced ideas around with us, and more. She even came to the rentals company with us to help us get everything picked out for linens, china, etc. She was so responsive, flexible, and real with us, which was so nice. We would highly recommend Becky and the Lily Rose team for helping plan your big day!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thanks, Rochelle. It was such a fun day! I still can't hear "Purple Rain" without thinking of JM's guitar solo.
  • Meissa

Meissa Peterson · Married on 02/22/2020

Beyond Expectations

I met with a handful of wedding planners before finding Becky. From our initial contact I knew we were a good fit. The first thing that I liked was how upfront Becky was with pricing and services. Our first meeting solidified Becky was going to be the best choice. Many people said I didn’t need a planner but I cannot imagine having went though this without one. I used the full service, working with Becky from November 2018 until our wedding February 2020. Becky helped us find vendors we would not ever had considered and in the end saved us $$. Becky was always prompt with her responses and provided excellent advice and guidance. My wedding could not have been more perfect and Becky was a large part of that. The day of the wedding she brought Dawn with her to assist. I had never met Dawn, but my interactions with her were as though she had been with us all along. Between Becky and Dawn they had everything handled. They both have amazing personalities and made everyone at ease. I cannot recommend Lily Rose Events highly enough!!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Casie · Married on 12/07/2019

Slaughter Cook Wedding 2019

Becky at Lily Rose was fantastic from day 1. I had her for a year of my wedding planning process leading to my wedding and she held my hand every step of the way. She answered all texts, calls and emails promptly and kindly. She calmed my anxieties with ease (and that’s hard because I’m always anxious). Then when it came to the day of - It went SEAMLESSLY due to her and her teams hard work. Parents, friends and guests also all noticed how organized it was and thanked me for making it easy for them to know where to go, what time things were, etc.
    HIGHLY recommend her and her team. I could not have done this without them.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thanks, Casie. We loved being a part of your day; getting to know you and your wonderful family was a bonus! Congratulations to you and Nathan!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lily Rose Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 7213 SAINT LEDGER DR Raleigh, North Carolina, 27613 See on map
    919-746-7783 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lily Rose Events)