Lily Rose Events Reviews

11 | Raleigh, NC

11 Reviews for Lily Rose Events

• Rochelle

Rochelle Burden · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinator - Best Decision!

We worked with Becky from Lily Rose and absolutely loved every minute of working with her! She was our Day-of Coordinator, and also helped us with a bit of the design aspects of our wedding. Becky definitely helped with more than just the weekend of the wedding! She met with us multiple times, walked us through the process for making a timeline, bounced ideas around with us, and more. She even came to the rentals company with us to help us get everything picked out for linens, china, etc. She was so responsive, flexible, and real with us, which was so nice. We would highly recommend Becky and the Lily Rose team for helping plan your big day!

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thanks, Rochelle. It was such a fun day! I still can't hear "Purple Rain" without thinking of JM's guitar solo.
  • Meissa

Meissa Peterson · Married on 02/22/2020

Beyond Expectations

I met with a handful of wedding planners before finding Becky. From our initial contact I knew we were a good fit. The first thing that I liked was how upfront Becky was with pricing and services. Our first meeting solidified Becky was going to be the best choice. Many people said I didn’t need a planner but I cannot imagine having went though this without one. I used the full service, working with Becky from November 2018 until our wedding February 2020. Becky helped us find vendors we would not ever had considered and in the end saved us $$. Becky was always prompt with her responses and provided excellent advice and guidance. My wedding could not have been more perfect and Becky was a large part of that. The day of the wedding she brought Dawn with her to assist. I had never met Dawn, but my interactions with her were as though she had been with us all along. Between Becky and Dawn they had everything handled. They both have amazing personalities and made everyone at ease. I cannot recommend Lily Rose Events highly enough!!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Casie · Married on 12/07/2019

Slaughter Cook Wedding 2019

Becky at Lily Rose was fantastic from day 1. I had her for a year of my wedding planning process leading to my wedding and she held my hand every step of the way. She answered all texts, calls and emails promptly and kindly. She calmed my anxieties with ease (and that’s hard because I’m always anxious). Then when it came to the day of - It went SEAMLESSLY due to her and her teams hard work. Parents, friends and guests also all noticed how organized it was and thanked me for making it easy for them to know where to go, what time things were, etc.
    HIGHLY recommend her and her team. I could not have done this without them.

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thanks, Casie. We loved being a part of your day; getting to know you and your wonderful family was a bonus! Congratulations to you and Nathan!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

Hiring Lily Rose Events to help out with our wedding last month at The Oaks at Salem was one of the best decisions we made. I corresponded with Becky through most of the wedding planning process - she is such a pleasant person, always answered my questions in great detail, and offered some great recommendations along the way. Dawn and her assistant were with us on the day of our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about our experience on our big day. I brought a few boxes of personal decorations, gave her some direction, and let her have at it. She went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony and reception were beautifully decorated and made sure our timeline went off without any issues. Dawn also brought along some fresh flowers to add to our arrangements and I cannot thank her enough for doing such a kind act without expecting anything in return. I can honestly say I had no stress during our special day - Becky, Dawn, and Grace made sure we had the day we had always imagined and I couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber, for your kind words. We loved working with you and are so happy for you and Drew!

Cathy Smith-Slaughter · Married on 08/12/2019

An unbelievably fantastic experience

Our daughter just married, and Becky was fantastic in every aspect! She and her assistant handled all aspects of the special event, and the care and passion she showed throughout the process is truly amazing!!!!!! She put all of us at ease from day 1. Words do not adequately express our appreciation for guiding us through this special event. Truly FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thanks, Cathy. Loved working with your whole family for Casie & Nathan's wedding. Congrats to you all.
  • Lisa

Lisa Bullard · Married on 07/12/2019

A pleasure to work with

Working with Becky and her team was a great experience. Becky was extremely helpful in coordinating with all the vendors prior to the wedding day. On the wedding day, Carrie and Ashlee made sure that every detail was in place and that we were able to fully enjoy the day without worrying about all the behind-the-scenes logistics. They were a pleasure to work with!

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thank you, Lisa. It was such a pleasure working with you all, too, for Meredith and Jake's big day! We wish them all the best.
  • Shannon

Shannon Spence · Married on 06/08/2019

Love Becky & Team

I hired Becky as my weekend of coordinator and also included a couple of a la carte items from her package. Becky was amazing and made herself so available to not only me, but also my family. By the weekend of my wedding, I had nothing to worry about and was able to happily put my trust in Becky to make sure my day ran smoothly. On the day of my wedding, I literally woke up, laid around with my friends, did hair and makeup, and got married! Even when the zipper on my dress broke, Becky came through with a sewing kit and we were able to manage what could have been a disaster with minimal stress. I would definitely recommend Becky and her Lily Rose Event team to any friend, family member, or bride looking for a dependable, thoughtful, hard working event coordinator.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thank you, Shannon. It was truly our pleasure. We loved being a part of your day and are so glad you enjoyed it. Best wishes to you and Nathan!

Clara · Married on 10/13/2018

Life saver!

I contacted Becky with about 2 months left until my wedding for a day of coordinator. I realized last minute that I really needed professional help to coordinate my day. Once I heard she was available I booked her and it was the best decision ever! She was responsive, sweet, went out of her way to tour my venue so she had an idea of the layout, and took care of all my day of details that I couldn’t be present to set up myself. She went above and beyond to make sure this was the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding planner extraordinaire!

I was lucky enough to work with Becky through my venue (The Oaks at Salem) but also hired her through Lily Rose Events for additional planning services that weren't covered in my venue's package. I have told multiple people that the money I paid to Lily Rose Events was the best money I spent on the entire wedding! Becky is not only incredibly warm and friendly, but she also is highly organized and able to execute a vision with limited details provided. My husband and I were planning from out of state and neither of us had a concrete vision for what we were looking for, so I deferred to Becky's expertise on some of the set-up/decor details. She absolutely blew us away! Our wedding was gorgeous and I give Becky a TON of credit for this! Not only that, my mom was able to actually enjoy the wedding since Becky took care of all the set-up and execution details during the reception. By the time my mom was starting to worry about cleaning/packing things up, Becky had already taken care of everything! I seriously can't say enough great things about Becky or the other planners from Lily Rose Events who were in attendance to help at our wedding! I would give her and LRE 10/5 stars on everything if I could! Thank you Becky!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lily Rose Events's reply:

Thanks, Ann. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Stephen. It was a beautiful day. Congratulations, again!

Anastasia · Married on 06/02/2018

Becky was the best thing that happened to my wedding! She executed my vision to a T and made sure that everything was wonderful AND perfect!!! I would highly recommend Becky for any event, but especially a wedding. Her calm demeanor made this day perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2018

Becky was truly God sent to us the month before our wedding. My mother was planning my big day, but unfortunately a big life change hit, so we knew we needed someone to take over all of the details! The entire wedding party (including myself and my now husband) and all guests were from out of town. We needed someone to put together the hotel bags, deliver them, assist with decor on the big day (set up photo booth with VW bus, guest gifts, table decor, lawn games, altar decor, etc). We also planned a very detail-oriented antique garden theme, so we needed someone to organize all the vintage plates we collected and also the vintage details we rented.

My mom had been toying around with the idea of asking a couple friends to take over. Fortunately, we met Becky of Lily Rose Events at The Oaks at Salem (our venue). She was so kind, accommodating and contributed such great ideas. My mother is very detail-oriented, so it was important to work with someone who had an eye for that too. She was fantastic! Becky listened so well to everything we asked. The day of the wedding was absolutely beautiful, the best day of our lives. It went seamlessly, and we really owe a lot of that to her.

Truly, my family and I are so thankful to have met Becky at a difficult time. Without a doubt, I recommend Becky to anyone who is looking for someone truly detail-oriented. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Becky!

Sent on 06/27/2018