Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lev Kuperman Photography

Lev Kuperman is a Brooklyn-based modern/vintage wedding and lifestyle photographer.

Follow Lev Kuperman Photography on

Lev Kuperman Photography 7
  • Callee

Callee · Married on 06/23/2018

Simply stunning

Lev was a dream to work with and our photos look straight out of a magazine! Finding a photographer is difficult. There are plenty of photographers out there with good technique, but it’s so hard to tell from a portfolio what the experience was like. It’s important for your photographer to make you feel comfortable and give you direction leading to special photos that don’t look too posed – and I assure you Lev certainly brings that edge. While it did take a few months to get our photos back, that time was obviously worth it when we saw the finished product. Lev is a great guy and a talented artist - I couldn’t be happier with his work and would 100% recommend him to anyone that will listen!

Lev Kuperman Photography 8
    Lev Kuperman Photography 9
    Lev Kuperman Photography 10

Lindsay · Married on 03/03/2018

Lev is absolutely incredible! His work is so beautiful and special, he photographed our engagement shoot and wedding in March 2018 - hiring him was the best decision we made! Once we decided on a general location, Lev took the initiative and spotted a few amazing areas for our engagement shoot. The photos came out looking incredible and the turnaround was quick. Lev is extremely professional and organized, he was so responsive in planning the wedding day details. On the day of the wedding he kept us on schedule and totally relaxed. Lev is so easy to work with and made us so comfortable in front of the camera. We had an awesome wedding day spending time with him, we forgot the camera was even there! The quality of work is unreal and the photos are absolutely stunning. Lev captured our excitement for the day and our personalities so well. I can't say enough amazing things about Lev, he made our wedding day so perfect!

• F

Franny · Married on 11/04/2017

Lev is an incredibly talented photographer and I am SO glad we booked him to shoot our wedding!! Booking a photographer was the most important vendor to me as I knew these pictures would be looked at and hung on the walls of my house for years to come. I knew I really liked Lev when I initially emailed him to ask about his availability and he sent me a list of questions about myself, my fiance, and our relationship. It really made me feel like he truly cared about his clients and their story and capturing the real essence of their journey through his photos. We had the pleasure of shooting our engagement photos with Lev about a year before our wedding date and he was so fun and easy to work with. It can be awkward to pose for over an hour, but he made my fiance and I feel so relaxed and the pictures were stunning. On our wedding day, he again was so professional and calm. He's really fun to work with and makes the hours of photos before the ceremony feel fun and relaxing instead of daunting and stressful. I feel 100% confident that we will love our wedding photos when we get them back. I DEFINITELY recommend booking Lev for your wedding--you will not be disappointed!!!

Lev Kuperman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

We are always amazed by Lev Kuperman's photos. He has a gift of finding that unique & special something about each of your guests and featuring it on film; his portraiture is phenomenal. Book him and you're pictures will show the unique essence of your day.

• Brooklyn, 11215 See on map