1716 everest circle, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Leiah Muller Beauty

Leiah Muller Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Leiah Muller works hard to establish a comfortable and uplifting experience with every client, so you can look beautiful and feel as confident as possible for your special day.

Leiah Muller Beauty offers a variety of cosmetic and hairstyling services to make you look stunning, including airbrush, contour, and eye makeup as well as textured styling and updos. Airbrush tanning, tweezing, and waxing services are also available as additional beautifying touches. Makeup and hair trials are a significant aspect of this beautician’s services, so clients can develop a relationship with Leiah and determine exactly how they want to look for the big day. Standard, deluxe, and luxury bridal packages are available, including touch-ups and wedding party makeup. Other more general services include:

• Consultations

Leiah Muller Beauty 3
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

The absolute best!!!

I can’t even begin to say how amazing Leiah and her team were! We were married 5.4.19 in Manteo, NC & Leiah and her team arrived on time (before 6am) and started setting everything up. My bridesmaids & I had SO much fun with Leiah and her girls! They were all so professional & the work they did was amazing. I am someone who barely wears makeup on a daily basis, so when I saw my makeup I was a little taken back, but let me just tell you it lasted through all the tears & laughing all night long & my pictures turned out amazing! She knows what she is doing so when you hire her, trust & believe she knows what she’s doing! If I could re-do my wedding I so would just to have Leiah and her team back again doing our hair and makeup! We had so much fun with her. She is so professional, responsive, outgoing, & all around THE BEST makeup and hair stylist around! She’s so worth the money! Thank you again 😘😘

Leiah Muller Beauty 4
    Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Grace

Grace Bonney · Married on 10/20/2018

My Wedding Day with Leiah

Leiah was one of my favorite vendors to work with during my journey of stressful wedding planning. She was SO WONDERFUL. She was prompt, professional, kind, and her work was stunning. I literally did not worry about one thing with her, she made sure every single detail was taken care of. Her pricing is extremely reasonable. She got eight bridesmaids hair done for a morning wedding by 10am. Talking with her all morning was a joy and I just enjoyed her so much as a person and artist. If you want someone who is brilliant at styling hair, fun, prompt, and low stress, she is your girl. Thank you so much Leiah! You are irreplaceable!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Leiah Muller Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! Also, thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day, you all were absolutely wonderful !

Chloe Rose · Married on 10/19/2018

The best!!!

Leiah did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as 6 bridesmaids. She was organized, professional, clean, and obviously experienced in the wedding world. She plans out a timeline that worked perfectly, knew what kind makeup looked good with flash photography and how to make your makeup and hair last the entire wedding. My hair and makeup looked the same at 10pm as it did at 10am! I heard nothing but compliments from all of my guests about me and my bridesmaids! I felt like the most beautiful person in the world thanks to Leiah!! My makeup concealed my imperfections and naturally enhanced my eyes and face shape. My hair complimented my style and my dress! Leiah is fun and relatable and helped ease all of our nerves. We love you Leiah, we can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Leiah Muller Beauty's reply:

Thank you Chloe! You and your bridesmaids were just the sweetest. Thank you for having me apart of your big day !

Leiah Muller Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leiah Muller Beauty 1
    MILITARY BRIDES

I come from a big family of military, my dad, grandfather, brother, uncle, cousins and husband, I have always loved to provide a little something to give back to our community.

choose one of the following

-10% off for military bride services

-or you can choose a military charity of your choice for me to donate the 10% to.

respectfully,