$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Left Lane Productions

Shape Your Dream!

Left Lane Productions is here to Shape Your Dream!  You are excited about your BIG DAY and want it to be perfect!  Left Lane Productions provides a relaxed enviroment for you and your guest!  We specialize in making sure the Bride and Groom are catered to and have everything they need to just focus on each other!

NOW FEATURING The Total Wedding Package!  Basically we do it ALL and you get to enjoy!  The best part about it is you only pay one set price (monthly) and we handle all of the budgeting, booking, etc!  Plus, you get a planner for a director's cost!  Ask for more details!

Left Lane Productions Offers:

Set up and Clean up

Pre-Wedding Parties

Decor- Left Lane Design Team

Floral- Left Lane Design Team

The Gallery- Downtown Thomasville Venue Rental (50 or less people)

Tuxedos- Authorized Bruce's Tuxedo Dealer

MUCH MORE!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Left Lane Productions on

13 Reviews for Left Lane Productions

Beautiful venue, very helpful staff, work well with my son that planned our 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Mann helped me with my wedding and was so helpful in making my big day happen without any problems! If you are considering hiring a planner please consider Left Lane Productions! I was a bit skeptical to hire a planner, but I'm so glad I did. They lay everything out for you and you literally make selections. Being a working mom, doesn't leave a lot of time for someone to plan a wedding, but Jennifer made the process so easy and so much less stressful than had I tried to do it on my own! My wedding was a month ago, and I'm still getting rave reviews on how everything turned out! Thank you Jennifer and Left Lane for your hard work to make my BIG DAY turn out amazing!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Today is Sunday May 17th. One day after my daughter's wedding. If you want your day to be everything you've dreamed of, use Jessica and her staff at Left Lane. At first we thought that we could handle it without a planner but soon realized it was too much to take on. Even though our wedding was only around 75 people there is a lot that goes on behind the scene that you can't possibly imagine. The day that we booked Jessica she told us that all we had to do now was enjoy ourself and she would take care of everything and boy did she. I highly recommend her and Left Lane. Jessica we love you and thank you sooo much for making our day so special.....

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1332783319933
220x220 sq 1332783347219
220x220 sq 1388378651479 jones 0

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Always a job well done and great to work with

If you want to assure that your dream wedding will be a reality, call the folks at Left lane Productions. They've got it going on!

Left Lane Productions is a one-of-a-kind company! We are really excited to work with them!

Jessica and her team at Left Lane Productions are professional, organized, and creative. A planner and day of coordinator at your wedding is money worth invested. Having a coordinator(s), especially on the day of your wedding, you will have no worries & everything will go smoothly - I highly recommend Left Lane for any type of event. And if you do hire them, you will be glad you did!

Jessica is wonderful to work with, very professional!

78 PROS I KNOW