Left Lane Productions Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Linda Married on 09/08/2018
    Beautiful venue, very helpful staff, work well with my son that planned our 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration!
    Scott Married on 10/07/2016
    Jennifer Mann helped me with my wedding and was so helpful in making my big day happen without any problems! If you are considering hiring a planner please consider Left Lane Productions! I was a bit skeptical to hire a planner, but I'm so glad I did. They lay everything out for you and you literally make selections. Being a working mom, doesn't leave a lot of time for someone to plan a wedding, but Jennifer made the process so easy and so much less stressful than had I tried to do it on my own! My wedding was a month ago, and I'm still getting rave reviews on how everything turned out! Thank you Jennifer and Left Lane for your hard work to make my BIG DAY turn out amazing!
    Betty Married on 05/16/2015
    Today is Sunday May 17th. One day after my daughter's wedding. If you want your day to be everything you've dreamed of, use Jessica and her staff at Left Lane. At first we thought that we could handle it without a planner but soon realized it was too much to take on. Even though our wedding was only around 75 people there is a lot that goes on behind the scene that you can't possibly imagine. The day that we booked Jessica she told us that all we had to do now was enjoy ourself and she would take care of everything and boy did she. I highly recommend her and Left Lane. Jessica we love you and thank you sooo much for making our day so special.....

Left Lane Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We do try to make it PERFECT and FUN!
    Anna Married on 08/23/2014
    I am glad we decided to work with Left Lane Productions to coordinate our wedding. My fiancé and I weren't sure about hiring a coordinator, we eventually made a decision to hire them about 4 weeks before the big day. It turns out it was the best decision we ever made.

Jessica was very organized, professional and super timely. She went above and beyond on many occasions, which made us truly enjoy our special day!

Left Lane Productions's reply:

Thank you!! I am glad we made your day special!
    Lauren Married on 10/26/2013
    My wedding day would have been a disaster without Jessica' she kept everyone calm
    And in order' the day went off without one thing wrong!

Left Lane Productions's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! Yall are TOO CUTE!!
    Jodi Married on 10/12/2013
    I couldn't begin to say enough positive things about my experience with Left Lane Productions. Jessica was absolutely amazing, and played a huge part in our day going flawlessly. Jessica went out of her way to respond quickly when needed, offer direction when I was unsure of how to move forward, and most importantly...keep me from pulling my hair out! She is organized, efficient, personable, and a huge asset to any bride. Jessica took a huge weight off of my shoulders by handling vendors, guests, and the bridal party in order to allow a stress free day for myself and my groom. I can honestly say she left me nothing to stress about on our wedding day, and that I had full faith in her ability to take care of all of the details. Most importantly, thanks to Jessica, the girl who has never been anywhere on time in her life actually made it down the aisle as scheduled!! If you're looking for a company who you can trust to allow you to have an amazing event with minimal stress, Left Lane Productions is the place you'll want work with! I know they will be the first people I call for any future events.

Left Lane Productions's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet words!! It really was perfect!!
    Kristina Married on 09/21/2013
    She made me feel like the day of our wedding was seamless and took 90% of the stress off of me that day. I highly recommend Jessica!
    Brittany Married on 09/14/2013
    Loved every bit of everything i got from Left Lane. Jessica was on point from the moment i met her at my consultation. She will be your best friend you never had while planning. I contacted her randomly so many times and she was right there to help every single time. My wedding day would have been super crazy and chaotic without her. She took miles of stress off of everyone. She gets Ten Stars in my book.

Left Lane Productions's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH! I received your sweet card and pics!! They are all hanging in the office!
    Jennifer Married on 05/25/2013
    Rebecca Byerly was our wedding director a year ago. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was just perfect! The week of the wedding we needed to meet and go over last minute details and she was awesome with working around my crazy schedule! The day of the wedding was very busy and people were running around getting things done. She always assured me everything looks great, everything is fine. If some of the wedding party was acting up she stepped in and handled it..no questions asked. She was such a blessing to have in our weddig party and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks for all your great work and puting love into your job as well!
    Donna Married on 05/12/2012
    Jessica did a wonderful job on my daughter's dream wedding! The day of the wedding, every detail, want and wish was handled by Jessica and her staff! You couldn't ask for a better event manager!
    Alyssa Married on 03/05/2012
    Rebecca was amazing. She was there to help with anything and everything and she made sure everything was in order a few weeks before to help eliminate the stress.
    Callie Married on 09/17/2011
    I decided to get a wedding planner just a few months before my wedding due to living 2 hours away from where we were getting married. It was the best decision I made and I give that all to Jessica. She was so great about getting in contact with vendors, asking questions, booking our honeymoon dinner, and taking care of all problems that arose. On the day of the wedding, she came to the reception venue, set up everything beautifully and helped get everything organized at the reception when we arrived. I couldn't have been happier with her services and would recommend Left Lane Productions and Jessica 100 times. Thank you so much!
    Jill Married on 07/02/2011
    Jessica is the best! I will use her for any future events I have. Originally I thought I could handle everything myself (big mistake)...when I was in the weeds I hired Left Lane Productions to help. Jessica came in & saved the day. She handled everything at an amazing price & took all the stress off my shoulders. I honestly would have lost my mind without her! THANK YOU JESSICA for all of your help!! Kellen & I are so grateful for you!