Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Lee Thomas Films

Lee Thomas Films is a boutique style video studio specializing in stylish, cinematic wedding films. Blending a modern attitude with a candid, natural approach, we produce one-of-a-kind wedding films that are fun, vibrant, and beautiful: a true reflection of you and your unique wedding day.

We offer Highlight Films, Short Films, Wedding Trailers, Documentary Videos, and several add-ons to enhance and expand your wedding film experience.

We are located in Rochester Hills but are available for travel throughout Michigan and beyond. Call or email to set up an appointment to stop by and say hi. We'd love to meet you and hear what you have planned for your wedding day.

Follow Lee Thomas Films on

32 Reviews for Lee Thomas Films

1 User photo

Lee Thomas Films 1

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Lee was amazing to work with! Since we had a barn wedding, there were obsircals we had to work around, but he was great! He was quick to respond and we had our video quickly after the event.
    I would recommend him to anyone holding any type of wedding fro super formal, to laid back and low key!

Thanks so much!

• W

Wingyee · Married on 06/10/2017

Lees work is amazing, he is also great to with. Our video was perfect and he was so accommodating to our requests. We also got our video in a timely fashion. I would refer him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2016

Lee helped to capture the essence of my husband and I on our wedding day. I really wasn't sure about the need for a videographer but the finished product is something I'm so happy we have because photos can't relay every thought, emotion, or reaction from the best day of our lives. Lee and his wife were so very professional and accommodating - I didn't like the typical sappy music in most wedding videos I'd seen, and he was great in working with me to create the perfect mood. I especially appreciated the special packaging when he sent the finished product to us - what a perfect touch! He's easily one of the best in Michigan .

Lee Thomas Films 2

Lee Thomas Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• The Wedding Connection
    The Wedding Connection Wedding Officiants

Superb videographer

• Ray Anthony Photography
    Ray Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Lee is among Detroit's finest videographers. I have worked with Lee on some incredible weddings over the last several years. He is on my short list of videographers I refer. Honestly, he is as talented, as professional, and as easy to work with as I know!

• MG Photography & Design of Rochester
    MG Photography & Design of Rochester Wedding Photographers

Experienced and very talented......Lee and his wife are a pleasure to work with, their work is exceptional. If quality and professionalism are important to you-We highly reccomend Lee Thomas Films for your next event. Mike and Marcy MG-Photography &Design

• Rochester, MI 48307 See on map