Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lee Thomas Films

MODERN Attitude. TIMELESS Appeal.

Lee Thomas Films is a boutique style video studio specializing in stylish, cinematic wedding films.  Blending a modern attitude with a candid, natural approach, we produce one-of-a-kind wedding films that are fun, vibrant, and beautiful: a true reflection of you and your unique wedding day.

We offer Highlight Films, Short Films, Wedding Trailers, Documentary Videos, and several add-ons to enhance and expand your wedding film experience.

We are located in Rochester Hills but are available for travel throughout  Michigan and beyond.  Call or email to set up an appointment to stop by and say hi.  We'd love to meet you and hear what you have planned for your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Documentary (1)
Short Form (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Lee was amazing to work with! Since we had a barn wedding, there were obsircals we had to work around, but he was great! He was quick to respond and we had our video quickly after the event.
I would recommend him to anyone holding any type of wedding fro super formal, to laid back and low key!

Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lees work is amazing, he is also great to with. Our video was perfect and he was so accommodating to our requests. We also got our video in a timely fashion. I would refer him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Wingyee, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lee helped to capture the essence of my husband and I on our wedding day. I really wasn't sure about the need for a videographer but the finished product is something I'm so happy we have because photos can't relay every thought, emotion, or reaction from the best day of our lives. Lee and his wife were so very professional and accommodating - I didn't like the typical sappy music in most wedding videos I'd seen, and he was great in working with me to create the perfect mood. I especially appreciated the special packaging when he sent the finished product to us - what a perfect touch! He's easily one of the best in Michigan .

Photo of Lee Thomas Films in Rochester, MI - Lee getting footage of me reading in my dress.
Profile Picture Catherine, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling

Lee Thomas Films Pricing

9 Photos

10 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Superb videographer

Lee is among Detroit's finest videographers. I have worked with Lee on some incredible weddings over the last several years. He is on my short list of videographers I refer. Honestly, he is as talented, as professional, and as easy to work with as I know!

Experienced and very talented......Lee and his wife are a pleasure to work with, their work is exceptional. If quality and professionalism are important to you-We highly reccomend Lee Thomas Films for your next event. Mike and Marcy MG-Photography &Design

Lee Thomas Films captures candid cinematic moments that you and your family will treasure for generations.

This guy is truly talented and great to work with on your wedding!

Events