Detroit, MI 48302 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Bella Reel

We want to work with fun people who want to work with fun people. Laugh and cry at our weddings on bellareelfilms.com.

Bella Reel offers a number of videography services for your special day. Additional hours and raw footage are just two of the services included in their most popular wedding package. The company books one event per day so they can give your wedding their undivided attention. With the option of client revisions, you can request changes you want to your video so the final product is exactly what you hoped for. Copies are offered in multiple formats, including digital download and DVD. Additional services available include:

• High-definition video
  • Multiple locations
  • Multiple cameras
  • USB hard drive
  • USB flash drive

• Umbrella Entertainment, LLC.
  • Falcon Film Studios

Videos 5 Videos

30 Reviews for Bella Reel

• Sarah

Sarah Freeman · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Creative, hard working, and kind

One of the most important aspects my fiancé and I wanted to invest in was videography services for our wedding. we wanted something to remember for months and years to come, not just to show our friends and family, but to reminisce later. We were willing to invest in an excellent videographer.

We researched many, but I found Chelsea at Bella Reel because I work in the wedding industry conducting social media for a wedding barn (the same one I got married at). And Chelsea had shot her friend’s wedding at the barn so I was acquainted with her work and impressed.

So, I was thrilled when she was available on our date. But beyond thrilled working with her on the wedding.

She worked well with our photographers and all of us in the wedding party. She is fun and easy to work with, hard working, running around to capture all the important moments, and creative, capturing unique footage (like interviewing my mom about our family’s restored ’39 Chevy used in the wedding), and other fun shots.

And her experience is proven as she mic’d my fiancé to capture our personalized vows, worked with our DJ regarding the ceremony and reception sound, and kept both a camera for still footage and one she held. This allowed her to capture different angles which we appreciated.

And she provided full edits of the prep, ceremony, and reception footage a few days after the wedding! That was special to watch because the wedding day goes by so fast, that to re-watch just brought all the feels from the wedding! And we were able to watch footage that we hadn’t seen like behind-the-scenes interviews.

My husband and I are very happy with Chelsey and her services!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Sara

Sara Fanger · Married on 02/03/2019

Great Videographer in Detroit!

I can not recommend Chelsey and her team more! They were absolutely amazing to work with before our wedding day and on our wedding day (Chelsey & Mike). When my fiancé and I got engaged we both agreed that we did not want a videographer because neither of us is comfortable in front of the camera, and on our wedding day we did not want to feel awkward with cameras in our face. Well, when it came time to pick our venue I began to watch strangers wedding videos to see different videos, and I quickly saw the value in having a videographer. Also, when I spoke with other people and asked them there biggest regret/thing they are glad they did for their wedding it was always not having a videographer or having a videographer. When it came time to find a videographer we wanted someone that would catch all of the special moments throughout the day without overproducing it and making my fiancé and I do things we were not comfortable with. Bella Reel exceeded our expectations! They were more a fly on the wall capturing all of the candid moments, and we absolutely love everything we have seen thus far. The day after the wedding, Chelsey had already posted a few videos from our wedding one of which I had totally forgotten about and it was such a special moment during the day. Also, just a few days after the wedding we had our full ceremony, dances, toasts, and entrance video. Having these so quickly after our wedding was amazing, and we watch them frequently. I can not reiterate enough how great Chelsey and Mike were to work with, all of our family and wedding party agreed, and if you need a videographer for your wedding book Bella Reel now!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

AMAZING! Highly highly recommend! Best choice I made!

100%Bella Reel! Highly recommend! This team is AMAZING! Most videographers that I have come across being a bridesmaid just float in the background and take video of what’s happening, not BELLA REEL- I feel like she was SO PRESENT! Working right along side the photographer making sure she was getting direct angles and right up in the moments which is what you NEED so you can have a great video! She told our story SO perfectly! I can’t thank her enough

Sent on 02/05/2019

Bella Reel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• It Clicks Photo Wedding Photographers

Bella Reel is hands-down the best place for videography that I know. Their quality of film is amazing and the results are something from a movie. I love watching their outcome videos! They always capture the beauty of the day with flawless transitions and wonderful timelines. The owner, Chelsey, is a passionate individual whom will make sure to capture your biggest moments in the best light.

• On The Spot Knot Wedding Officiants

What a wonderful crew! I was the wedding officiant this summer for a wedding where Bella Reel was there taking photos and video. True professionals, very nice to work with!

• Detroit, MI, 48302 See on map
    5865564724 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment