Detroit, Detroit, MI 48208 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Bella Reel

We want to work with fun people who want to work with fun people. Laugh and cry at our weddings on bellareelfilms.com.

Bella Reel offers a number of videography services for your special day. Additional hours and raw footage are just two of the services included in their most popular wedding package. The company books one event per day so they can give your wedding their undivided attention. With the option of client revisions, you can request changes you want to your video so the final product is exactly what you hoped for. Copies are offered in multiple formats, including digital download and DVD. Additional services available include:

• High-definition video

• Videos 5

29 Reviews for Bella Reel

• Sara

Sara Fanger · Married on 02/03/2019

Great Videographer in Detroit!

I can not recommend Chelsey and her team more! They were absolutely amazing to work with before our wedding day and on our wedding day (Chelsey & Mike). When my fiancé and I got engaged we both agreed that we did not want a videographer because neither of us is comfortable in front of the camera, and on our wedding day we did not want to feel awkward with cameras in our face. Well, when it came time to pick our venue I began to watch strangers wedding videos to see different videos, and I quickly saw the value in having a videographer. Also, when I spoke with other people and asked them there biggest regret/thing they are glad they did for their wedding it was always not having a videographer or having a videographer. When it came time to find a videographer we wanted someone that would catch all of the special moments throughout the day without overproducing it and making my fiancé and I do things we were not comfortable with. Bella Reel exceeded our expectations! They were more a fly on the wall capturing all of the candid moments, and we absolutely love everything we have seen thus far. The day after the wedding, Chelsey had already posted a few videos from our wedding one of which I had totally forgotten about and it was such a special moment during the day. Also, just a few days after the wedding we had our full ceremony, dances, toasts, and entrance video. Having these so quickly after our wedding was amazing, and we watch them frequently. I can not reiterate enough how great Chelsey and Mike were to work with, all of our family and wedding party agreed, and if you need a videographer for your wedding book Bella Reel now!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

AMAZING! Highly highly recommend! Best choice I made!

100%Bella Reel! Highly recommend! This team is AMAZING! Most videographers that I have come across being a bridesmaid just float in the background and take video of what’s happening, not BELLA REEL- I feel like she was SO PRESENT! Working right along side the photographer making sure she was getting direct angles and right up in the moments which is what you NEED so you can have a great video! She told our story SO perfectly! I can’t thank her enough

Sent on 02/05/2019

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Bella Reel... Chelsey and her crew are super professional and do beautiful work I can't wait for them to film my wedding this October... I've watched every highlight film they have done and they are all amazing keep up the good work.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Bella Reel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• It Clicks Photo
    It Clicks Photo Wedding Photographers

Bella Reel is hands-down the best place for videography that I know. Their quality of film is amazing and the results are something from a movie. I love watching their outcome videos! They always capture the beauty of the day with flawless transitions and wonderful timelines. The owner, Chelsey, is a passionate individual whom will make sure to capture your biggest moments in the best light.

• On The Spot Knot
    On The Spot Knot Wedding Officiants

What a wonderful crew! I was the wedding officiant this summer for a wedding where Bella Reel was there taking photos and video. True professionals, very nice to work with!

• Detroit Detroit, Michigan, 48208 See on map
    5865564724 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment