Cleveland Ohio, Cleveland, OH 44122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About MiMuvi

MiMuvi is a videography company offering an affordable, innovative way to record your wedding day. Their team has over ten years of experience in the videography industry and is committed to empowering people with professional, easy to use equipment. At MiMuvi, their team will record as your love story unfolds naturally throughout your wedding day. They specialize in a storytelling, cinematic style that will leave you smiling at all of the sweet memories captured. Inquire about MiMuvi today to book your wedding date!

At MiMuvi, you’ll find crisp and clear professional videos that preserve the sweetest memories of each and every couple’s wedding day. A full list of their services include:

• Professional videographer
jenna matt 10 15upload 51 758077

• Videos 4

15 Reviews for MiMuvi

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy with the quality of my wedding video! It had me in tears wishing I could relive this day over and over. The professionalism of the Mimuvi team is top notch and would highly recommend them! As a bride who was on the edge about spending the money on a videographer or not I am so glad I made the choice to use one! These memories will never be forgotten and the video they made will capture things that pictures simply could not. They made sure that everything I could have wanted was there. Awesome quality. Awesome team.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kalyn · Married on 11/19/2016

After spending months searching for a videographer, I went with my initial gut feeling on booking mimuvi. I loved their editing, transitions, and photo quality from each video I previewed. Kai's service, willingness to accommodate, and the final video of my wedding day met and exceeded all of my initial expectations! His crew was supportive, fun, easy to work with, and captured so many wonderful clips. They did a wonderful job of scouting out the area where we did our "first look" and using the outdoor backdrops to capture different angles. I couldn't be more impressed!
    The memories truly do last a lifetime, especially when able to be watched over and over! Thank you to Kai and your crew for allowing me to relive my wedding day in the years to come!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Award

MiMuvi FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 399.99
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive