Cleveland Ohio, Cleveland, OH 44122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About MiMuvi

MiMuvi is a videography company offering an affordable, innovative way to record your wedding day. Their team has over ten years of experience in the videography industry and is committed to empowering people with professional, easy to use equipment. At MiMuvi, their team will record as your love story unfolds naturally throughout your wedding day. They specialize in a storytelling, cinematic style that will leave you smiling at all of the sweet memories captured. Inquire about MiMuvi today to book your wedding date!

At MiMuvi, you’ll find crisp and clear professional videos that preserve the sweetest memories of each and every couple’s wedding day. A full list of their services include:

• Professional videographer
brittney terry done 51 758077

• Videos 4

15 Reviews for MiMuvi

jaclyn · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding Planner Carrie found them through another wedding and told me about how amazing they were and how great of a personality Chad had. So we decided to check out their website and loved their videos. I was so how excited to have a drone footage at my wedding. When I met Chad at the wedding Carrie was definitely Right chad had a great personality and was fun to work with he kept telling us how beautiful our wedding was and how great the video it’s gonna turn out. Which definitely made us excited to see your video. When we did receive a video I was blown away by how beautifully they put it together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. So happy we went with them.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy with the quality of my wedding video! It had me in tears wishing I could relive this day over and over. The professionalism of the Mimuvi team is top notch and would highly recommend them! As a bride who was on the edge about spending the money on a videographer or not I am so glad I made the choice to use one! These memories will never be forgotten and the video they made will capture things that pictures simply could not. They made sure that everything I could have wanted was there. Awesome quality. Awesome team.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Award

MiMuvi FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 399.99
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive