MiMuvi

Utica, MI View map
$699 Most Popular Price

$699 Most Popular Price

MiMuvi is a videography company offering an affordable, innovative way to record your wedding day. Their team has over ten years of experience in the videography industry and is committed to empowering people with professional, easy to use equipment. At MiMuvi, their team will record as your love story unfolds naturally throughout your wedding day. They specialize in a storytelling, cinematic style that will leave you smiling at all of the sweet memories captured. Inquire about MiMuvi today to book your wedding date!

At MiMuvi, you’ll find crisp and clear professional videos that preserve the sweetest memories of each and every couple’s wedding day. A full list of their services include:

• Professional videographer
  • Second shooter
  • Multiple cameras
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Full feature video

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$399.99

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$699

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Jaclyn Married on 09/16/2017
    My wedding Planner Carrie found them through another wedding and told me about how amazing they were and how great of a personality Chad had. So we decided to check out their website and loved their videos. I was so how excited to have a drone footage at my wedding. When I met Chad at the wedding Carrie was definitely Right chad had a great personality and was fun to work with he kept telling us how beautiful our wedding was and how great the video it’s gonna turn out. Which definitely made us excited to see your video. When we did receive a video I was blown away by how beautifully they put it together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. So happy we went with them.
    Amanda Married on 08/05/2017
    I am so happy with the quality of my wedding video! It had me in tears wishing I could relive this day over and over. The professionalism of the Mimuvi team is top notch and would highly recommend them! As a bride who was on the edge about spending the money on a videographer or not I am so glad I made the choice to use one! These memories will never be forgotten and the video they made will capture things that pictures simply could not. They made sure that everything I could have wanted was there. Awesome quality. Awesome team.
    Kalyn Married on 11/19/2016
    After spending months searching for a videographer, I went with my initial gut feeling on booking mimuvi. I loved their editing, transitions, and photo quality from each video I previewed. Kai's service, willingness to accommodate, and the final video of my wedding day met and exceeded all of my initial expectations! His crew was supportive, fun, easy to work with, and captured so many wonderful clips. They did a wonderful job of scouting out the area where we did our "first look" and using the outdoor backdrops to capture different angles. I couldn't be more impressed!
    The memories truly do last a lifetime, especially when able to be watched over and over! Thank you to Kai and your crew for allowing me to relive my wedding day in the years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Location of (MiMuvi)
Toledo Ohio Toledo, OH, 43616
Cleveland Ohio Cleveland, OH, 44122
Columbus Columbus, OH, 43147

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding