Livonia, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Two Penny Productions

Two Penny Productions is a wedding videography company based in Livonia, Michigan. They use documentary and narrative film styles to capture the most romantic day of their clients’ lives. Their specialty is combining a documentary approach with a feature film aesthetic to create a piece that truly tells the story of your wedding day.

Two Penny Productions will be there through the whole wedding event, from the rehearsal dinner to getting ready, and through the ceremony. Using multiple cameras to capture high-definition video, they can create a video that truly captures the atmosphere of your day and helps your memories last a lifetime. They offer both highlight videos and sideshows or montages. Two Penny Productions provides their pieces on Blu-ray, DVD, and USB flash drives.

Follow Two Penny Productions on

image1

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for Two Penny Productions

Tom · Married on 11/11/2016

2penny was unbelievable. Adam and his crew members were incredible the entire wedding process. We had 3 members there on our wedding day and did not even know they were there, all very courteous to us and our guests. We have recently received our teaser trailer and could not be happier with what they have captured and put together for us. Based on their previous work, we cannot wait to receive the rest of the footage because we know it will be amazing. We recommend 2penny to everyone, they really helped in making our special day even more special by capturing every moment we were and not there for. Being able to relive and re-watch our wedding day is priceless and truly thank 2penny for that.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Dhwani · Married on 07/23/2016

Adam and his team did a wonderful job my wedding day. They are so calm and wonderful at capturing the beautiful moments. Their work is also very clean and they do their best to make their clients happy. Would highly recommend :D.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/13/2016

Simply put, Two Penny is the best of the best. There's a reason they're hired to travel and shoot all around the world. They don't just "film your wedding," they tell a story. I remember seeing a wedding video they did about 5 years ago for someone I didn't even know and was completely moved by it. It brought me to tears - and I'm not really the sappy type. Even though I was as single as could be at the time, I swore that when/if I ever got married, I would do whatever I could to have them capture it. Well, thankfully, that day finally came and to my delight, Two Penny was right there with me. Upon meeting them, it's evident why their films turn out the way they do. They have all been gifted with an aesthetic eye and it's apparent right from the start. They take their time finding the right setting, angles, and lighting and you can just tell that they see the big picture in a way that no one else does. Their professionalism, direction, easygoing demeanor, and ability to make you feel comfortable, make for an ideal experience. THANK YOU for capturing and being a part of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Two Penny Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• D & D Executive Transportation
    D & D Executive Transportation Wedding Limos

Two Penny has been the most professional Videography company that we have dealt with since getting into the wedding industry. Their videos are The Best.

• E3 Detroit
    E3 Detroit Wedding Planners

Two Penny is one of our long-time friends in the industry and ABSOLUTE FAVORITES to work with! They have professionalism, style, and a whole lot of genuine uniqueness!

• Tracy & Riva Modern Wedding Photography
    Tracy & Riva Modern Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Two Penny Productions is so awesome to work with! The staff is professional, creative and all around great to be around. The quality of their work is outstanding!

• Livonia Livonia, MI, 48154 See on map