Le Fleur Boutique

1344 East Oregon Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85014 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Le Fleur Boutique

• rat2012

Regan · Married on 03/30/2012

Jane was absolutely fantastic to work with. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and when I saw the flowers, I cried because they were absolutely perfect and what I was looking for. My groom has flower allergies and she was creative in coming up with a non-floral boutteniere for the men. I had number changes a few weeks out from the wedding and she was very responsive and flexible in revising the estimate. She has great ideas, knows her flowers, and is a true professional. I found her because my friend used her for her wedding and she was fantastic for that too. She knows her stuff and gets it done. Very easy to work with. She's fantastic!

Hannah · Married on 01/08/2012

Our wedding was a unique event. It was outdoors and was in a relative's backyard / pool setting. Le Fleur helped us plan our wedding with a touch of romance and elegance that reflected the bride and groom's wishes.
    Our event was breathtaking and our friends still rave about the event. We could never have done it without their vision and assistance. I would also like to add that we live out of town and their insight and advice was vital to our success!

• 1344 East Oregon Avenue Phoenix, 85014 See on map