LC Floral Designers

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

LC Floral Designer, is a Los Angeles based full service fresh floral events service. We specialise in bringing bold, beautiful and original floral designs to life - creating a stunning backdrop for your event.

Our number one priority is always the couples we work with. We only create bespoke floral arrangements that are unique and tailor-made to suit you and your wedding. We work to showcase your personality, style, and - most importantly - your love story.

Our team will be here to guide and inspire you at every stage of your wedding planning journey. We get to know your vision, and provide you with a range of options for you to choose from. From earthy to elegant, from modern to traditional, we vow to make your special day truly memorable for you and your guests.

No matter what your venue may be, we can create floral designs that will delight you and your guests, creating the perfect backdrop for your big day. We focus on the quality of each individual element so that it blends together beautifully and entices all of the senses.

We have had the pleasure of creating captivating events in California, New York, London and more. Now we use our expertise in fresh flowers and design to bring wedding visions to life for couples.

If you’re ready to start creating your dream wedding, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today! We will reply as soon as possible to arrange a free consultation meeting.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Joanna
    Joanna G. Getting married on 04/01/2023

A true pleasure

Ingrid is truly such a responsive and knowledgeable florist. She’s super kind and fun. Her vision is great and any bride is lucky to use her!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/28/2022

Ingrid is THE BEST!

Other than getting married, florals were my top priority. I spent months and months going through the consultation process with countless floralist. That is until I found Ingrid and LC Floral Design. Quickly after I reached out via her website she emailed me back. We setup a quick call in which she listed to my vision. After sending her a few inspiration photos Ingrid had a clear idea of what I was going for and created the most spectacular and detailed visual proposal. I knew she was the right person to go with! In the months leading up to our wedding she took her time to make sure everything was going to be exactly how I wanted it. When I flew into CA she made sure to meet me at the venue for a walkthrough and samples. Ingrid was also in contact with me in the 2 weeks leading up to the wedding making sure everything was ready. She was always very responsive and has great attention to details! The day of, everything was absolutely perfect and exactly as we discussed! Ingrid not only met but greatly exceeded my expectations! Ingrid absolutely knocked it out of the park and I would 100% recommend!!
    Arlene Married on 02/11/2022

Perfection !!

Ingrid was beyond great ! I had a budget and she worked with it, no problems at all. She went above and beyond anything I even imagined ! If you're looking for a great florist look no further !
    Thank you Ingrid for your amazing work!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, CA, 90027
Location of (LC Floral Designers)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding