174 Bellevue Ave Suite 314, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Laurel Lane Floral Design

LAUREL LANE FLORAL DESIGN

Designing for Weddings and Special Events

LAUREL LANE has had the pleasure of being involved in some of the most elegant weddings taking place in the Mansion of Newport Rhode Island - The legant locations of Providence Rhode Island - Massuchusettts and Conneticut. It has been our goal over the last 20 yrs to design for our brides amazing bouquets that will compliment the glamourous wedding gowns they wear - design creative and dramatic decor for their tables - give guidance to linens lighting and the the overall ambience of the event . The selections we make for our weddings be it gowns- flowers- invitations -music-food are the finger prints on our event that create the style romance and personal touch that makes an event so memorable Guiding you throught this process we feel is a very special endevour not to be rushed - to have the best information -skill and knowledge a design florist can have with a background in art -colour- texture and the skill only a trained florist can bring to an event
Currently featured in "Grace Ormonde's Wedding Style", "Grace Ormonde's Wedding Style New England", Platinum Listing for 05 06 07 08 09 2010 "Southern New England Weddings", & "Rhode Island Bride" Magazines. Voted Best in Rhode Island

DSC 0135 5B1 5D
PictureorVideo244
DSC 0135 5B1 5D

16 Reviews for Laurel Lane Floral Design

Lindsay · Married on 07/10/2011

Laurel Lane created the perfect flowers, centerpieces, and arrangements for our wedding. Although the wedding planning process seemed overwhelming to me at times, Trish was amazing and sat down with me multiple times to help me realize exactly what we wanted and how to make it a reality. I had quite the diverse idea of what I wanted and she understood it from the get-go. She used her creative ideas and touches to enhance what I had in my head. her work is simply amazing and unique. I was more than thrilled with Laurel Lane's work and professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend Laurel Lane to any bride- Laurel Lane exceeded my expectations and made me one very happy bride :)

Sent on 02/20/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/29/2011

Tricia at Laurel Lane Floral Design became my wedding floral designer as soon as she started sketching her ideas onto paper. What a creative mind! Her artistic vision is truly unique and she did a phenomenal job with our bouquets, boutonnières, and staging the ballroom. I brought dozens of inspirational materials, a few photos of my dress, my veil, and swatches of the girls’ turquoise dress fabric to our meetings. Tricia created a personalized binder just for my wedding with all of this inspiration and really pulled everything together. My bouquet was bursting with in-season peonies…absolutely breath-taking, and she worked in a special pair of turquoise rosary beads from my great-grandmother (my something blue). My 7 girls’ bouquets were just amazing, soft and fresh. Perfect bouquets for a May wedding! The boutonnières were such a fine touch – her attention to detail is exquisite and she took such care in making sure each one looked perfect, adoring the bottom of each with an aqua gem – not “over-the-top” with turquoise. A gorgeous tablescape greeted the guests and the wedding party, and my groom and I felt like a King and Queen, sitting at one of the most beautiful tables I’ve ever seen! The cake table looked equally “delicious”, draped with aqua fabric and flanked by fluffy white hydrangea and candle light. Our non-floral guest tables were perfect as well. Tricia really blew us away with her artistic vision. I just can’t say enough wonderful things! Highly recommend Laurel Lane!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Emily · Married on 08/29/2009

Laurel Lane was absolutely the best choice for flowers for our wedding. From the centerpieces to the boutonnieres to our bouquets to the small details like chair ribbons and beyond, everything was exquisite: creative, innovative, fresh, unique and beautiful. They thought of everything and brought a fresh eye to our special day, making the day more beautiful than we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Award

Laurel Lane Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Alternate Angles
    Alternate Angles Wedding Photographers

Tricia Carroll of Laurel Lane is the utmost professsional. She creates work that is unique and think-out-of-the-box, and is worth the investment. She is always a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

• Plantation Catering Inc.
    Plantation Catering Inc. Wedding Caterers

When Plantation Catering's clients work with Trish at Laurel Lane we have come to expect only the best! The best in excitiing displays, the freshest flowers, the perfect design work and glorious table arrangemtents. Our Brides enter their day with joy when they see the finished flowers. Always dreamy, aways perfect! It is a delight to work with Trish Carroll.

• ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes
    ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous........floral arrangements that are perfectly designed and never a wilted petal in sight!! Victoria Kenyon, ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes

• 174 Bellevue Ave, Suite 314 Newport, 02840 See on map