540 Mercer Street, Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number

About Laura Harris Photography

Hello! I'm Laura, and I live in Upstate New York with my husband Phil. I have been taking photographs for as long as I can remember; I've always been fascinated with capturing moments and turning them into memories. When it came time to apply to college, I couldn't imagine majoring in anything else besides photography. I attended the Fashion Institute of Technology, where I received an Associates Degree in Photography, from there I went on to the School of Visual Arts, where I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography.

Having a fine art background speaks volumes of my photography style: a mix of artistic portraiture and photojournalism. I find the greatest joy in photographing the quiet, honest moments between two people in love. My approach to documenting your wedding combines creative portraiture paired with capturing moments as they naturally unfold that when viewed together tell the story of your day. I would love to meet you and to help tell your story!

Follow Laura Harris Photography on

fbkateandalex0038
lauraharrisphotography058

19 Reviews for Laura Harris Photography

Lilly · Married on 06/25/2017

Laura was so lovely to work with and we absolutely love the photos she took of our wedding. She was very chill and down-to-earth—and also warm and friendly—during the initial correspondence. On our wedding day, she arrived promptly, had her shot list and timeline drilled down, and worked very quickly but seemed totally calm and under control. I was especially impressed with the way she was able to be really creative on the fly -- coming up with unique and beautiful shots, styled with whatever was around. She has a great knack for color and light. Her photos of our wedding are really special, bright, colorful, and fun. She really captured the day for us, and we're so grateful. We highly recommend Laura!

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Laura was amazing and so were the photos she took on our wedding day. We could not have chosen a more perfect photographer to document our day. She definitely made our October 2016 wedding look like it could be featured in a bridal magazine. Super unique and artistic shots that totally captured the mood of the day.

Kathryn · Married on 08/13/2016

Laura was amazing, she has such an artistic and beautiful style. I am so happy with my photos!

Laura Harris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 540 Mercer Street Albany, NY 12208 See on map