571 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lark Photography & Video

Stunning, magazine quality images and videos for less. Our packages start at $1200, and include a lighting assistant! Also, check out our video work.

Lark Photography has been a favorite in Bridal Vogue and ELLE Weddings UK blog. Our style involves not only capturing your story in artistic candid shots which speak to the emotion of that moment but also glamorous portraits involving advanced lighting techniques.

Note: All our wedding packages include a lighting assistant! This is pertinent to quality photos. No other photographers offer this at our price level.

The Lark Photography team has been shooting weddings for over 7 years. For weddings we utilize an artistic photojournalistic style, and also covers all family and stylistic couple portraits. We know how important it is to capture the day as it unfolds in its natural state through our photojournalistic style, but with an elegant and artistic touch. Additionally we do full couple dramatic shoots that look like they are straight out of a magazine.

On wedding shoots we are unrushed unlike other photographers. We use top of the line full frame digital cameras and a variety of fast lenses, and send you all of the digital proofs with the ability to make prints yourself.

On wedding shoots and some engagement shoots we will bring lighting assistants to assist with off camera strobes or experiment with LED panels in our shoots.

We are an innovative and creative wedding photography.

Lastly, we do not gauge our clients on the cost of prints.

Please take a look at our blog and gallery to view our work for yourself.

Follow Lark Photography & Video on

• Real Weddings 19
  • Videos 2

4 Reviews for Lark Photography & Video

• User3351957 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I live in Florida, but he's originally from California. After going through the pros and cons of having our wedding in another state we went ahead with planning an extravagant ceremony on the beach in Santa Monica and reception at Casa Del Mar- which I highly recommend as well! It was only a few steps from the beach. Anyways, I did use peruse some vendors on Wedding Wire and The Knot at that time but ultimately ended up finding Lark Photo on Yelp and knew right away they would be the ones to photograph our wedding (we got the video package as well- and so glad we did!). All I have to say is, the proof is in the photos. Christine explained briefly about their use of off-camera strobes and prime lenses- it all sounded very professional but I didn't grasp exactly the difference these things actually make- until I saw the Lark team in action at my wedding and looked at the photos! In a word: stunning. There are so many breathtaking shots with their signature rim light that look like they belong in a magazine-- and then there will be some candids that make you laugh, shed a tear, and just relive the day all over again. I have to say that their style is the perfect blend of candid with some direction. I didn't want the overly cheesy posed shots with the flat flash that look so standard. I wanted to capture the day in its pure essence with some gorgeous portraits of my husband and I and our bridal party- and- I couldn't be more pleased! My friend is flying out Lark for her wedding in a few months- they're that good, and the price can't be beat.

Rosa Mercedes · Married on 03/09/2013

I had Lark capture my wedding a few months ago which was planned by my lovely mother and held at Castaways in Burbank. Everyone who has seen my photos has been beyond impressed! First off, the way Christine & the rest of the Lark team captures photos is cutting edge but with a graceful and classic look to them. They only use off-camera lighting which, is normally very expensive to find photographers implementing these techniques. To put it simply, Lark is a bargain. We took quite a lot of romantic shots of the two of us after the ceremony but wanted to take some more night shots with the fancy light work. They stayed longer with us to capture those shots for us and I love them so much. Everything just looks so stunning. The prime lenses and lighting assistant really make all the difference. I also love the video they did for me. It's true movie quality and I watch it all the time. :-)

Christine and the rest of the Lark team came to SF to shoot our wedding and I am soooo so so glad we chose them. First off, to echo what others have said, the off-camera lighting. It seriously makes a WORLD of difference. They are lighting geniuses!!! And if you didn't know, what makes a good photographer, is knowing how to control light.
    Also, be aware- their rates are NOT going to be low for long, so take advantage while you can. They are a true steal. Our photos are beautiful. We are so, so happy. Thanks so much guys :)

Lark Photography & Video FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD