Lady Pruner

Ridgewood, NY

$5,000 Typical Price

Lady Pruner is a full service floral design studio servicing NYC and beyond. Knowing how much flowers can set the mood and tone for an event, we work closely with you to understand your needs and your vision. Our work is thoughtful, with a natural, artful, and romantic aesthetic. We also believe in using sustainable materials, local growers, and seasonal products as much as possible, in order to reduce our environmental impact.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Lindsey
    Lindsey L. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing florist! Couldn't have made a better choice

Lady Pruner did the floral design for my wedding this past Saturday at Rutgers Gardens in New Jersey. I reached out to her with a very quick turnaround time of just three weeks and she did NOT disappoint! She was responsive, professional, friendly, and overall was so great to work with. She did an incredible job making my wedding look beautiful from start to finish. I highly recommend her without a single doubt!
    Tess Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing aesthetic, wonderful to work with

Working with Margaret to design our wedding flowers was one of the best choices we made throughout the whole process. My partner and I are not “wedding people” per se — Margaret, though, instantly dispelled our general sense of skepticism about the wedding industrial complex, and instead replaced it with enthusiasm and inspiration. Though Margaret is a total professional, she also comes off as a genuinely warm and down-to-earth human who makes you feel immediately at ease. She gave us plenty of takeaways from her own recent wedding that honestly served as some of the most valuable guidance we received along the way. And, to boot, she’s extremely talented and has impeccable taste. Margaret closely listened to our vague and uninformed preferences and was able to talk us through how to convert them into a coherent aesthetic vision that stayed within our budget. All throughout the process she was so communicative and transparent, and really worked with us to make sure we were all on the same page, both financially and aesthetically. In the end, the result was gorgeous: cheerful, textural, unique — all the things we wanted and more. I was especially delighted to be able to keep the many dried flowers she incorporated, as they now adorn various parts of our home and serve as a daily reminder of our day, which was made all the more special by Margaret. And in the year since the wedding, I have bought several of her houseplants, which she has gamely helped me care for via recurring consults. I am forever grateful to have connected with Margaret and highly recommend her for any of your floral needs!

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding