Ladies Choice String Quartet

Ladies Choice String Quartet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ladies Choice String Quartet

Founded in 1994, Ladies Choice String Quartet has played for more than 1,500 weddings, receptions, parties, holiday celebrations, fund-raisers, and other special occasions in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California.

Ladies Choice String Quartet has grown from four musicians originally to a circle of more than 25 women, all highly trained professionals and members of the international musicians union.

Also available: string trios, duos, soloists

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

5 Reviews for Ladies Choice String Quartet

Ladies Choice String Quartet did an amazing job at our wedding. They were very knowledgeable about all the different composers for certain songs and when it came to the day of the wedding what I heard was amazing. Honestly, during the ceremony as I was walking down the isle, I didn't hear anything(because I was so overwhelmed with what was happening) but the reviews I got from other people were all positive. They also stayed and played throughout our cocktail hour and they did a fabulous job.I would definitely recommend them for anyone needing a quartet for an event or special occasion.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/7/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for someone who can deliver beautiful, classic harp music as well as more modern, recognizable songs.The beauty of her music ability was appreciated by all at our small, intimate wedding ceremony.We loved her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/11/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We chose to have a duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was absolutely lovely. The musicians were friendly and professional. We were absolutely thrilled!

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/20/08, 5 Reviews