Alhambra, CA 91803 Map · Phone number

About Laddawan Photography

Thanks for stopping by and welcome!

Who am I?
My name is Laddawan Linda Tamarpirat. Just to make your life easier, you can call me Linda.

What is this?
This is "My Space" where I can express my dreams and connect with people from around the world! I love to meet you! Don't forget to add me on Facebook and I do the Twitter thing once in a while. =)

Where am I now?
I'm currently living in the city of Alhambra, California with my wonderful husband and our dog.

Some random facts about me:
- I can speak two languages, Thai and English.
- I am addicted to Thai, Korean, and Chinese dramas.
- I'm a sucker for any type of romance.
- I got my first camera when I was 11 years old and have been shooting ever since.
- My favorite type of food is desserts and is known not to share them with others.
- I would rather play sports than watch.
- I am a big dork.
- My friends said I'm way too nice. True or not I guess you'll have to get to know me and find out on your own!
Follow Laddawan Photography on

IMG6634S
058ed326a384b6e3 1271444516947 IMG0046S

4 Reviews for Laddawan Photography

Sydel & Roy · Married on 05/08/2010

Linda and her assistants are no doubt the absolute best of what they do. We've looked and scout around for a wedding photographer for a long time but we were very fortunate enough that one our friend recommended Linda to us when we were running out of luck. There was no company that even came close to what Laddawan Photography offers with their reasonable price packages. Our engagement photos are incredibly beautiful, it's more than we expected it to be and everyone that saw it are saying that it looks like it came from a love story movie. Now we can't wait to see our wedding photos as we know that we won't be disappointed. Our guests keeps asking who our photographer was because they were so impressed of Linda's work ethic. They notice she was taking a lot of quality pictures by capturing the best shots, angles, timing, poses, etc. throughout the wedding from beginning to end. Linda is such a professional, she's very vocal about her ideas for the type of pose she wants for a particular shot and makes you feel at ease doing it. We are extremely satisfied and definitely recommend Linda to everyone who is looking for a professional, experienced and friendly photographer. Thank You Linda! ~Roy & Sydel~

Sent on 05/12/2010

Jean · Married on 11/14/2009

Linda shot with Tim for our engagement session and wedding and even though she hadn't started her own business yet, she was just amazing.

First of all, Linda is VERY personable, so it was very easy for us. Neither of us are good in front of the camera but she made us giggle, she made endearing comments and she was very encouraging.

Secondly, she was very creative with her shots, which we loved! A lot of the cute, unique, very candid shots were from her!

And last but not least, the photo quality was exactly what we had hoped for. We wanted more pictures of faces and people from the wedding with a sprinkle of shots that made our wedding unique and Linda delivered.

thanks, Linda, for everything! the pictures are our memorykeeper! :)

cheers,
    *jean&paul*

Sent on 05/12/2010

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2009

Linda was awesome at our wedding! She was the second photographer and knew exactly what she was doing. She was helpful when things were a little crazy during the reception and also when I needed help putting on and taking off my veil throughout the photo shoots, very nice to my family as she was corralling everyone for a photo and so very talented! Linda captured some beautiful moments at our wedding, including when I was walking down the aisle with parents. It was an unforgettable moment perfectly captured. Also, not only is Linda talented, but she's very personable and friendly. I met her for the first time on my wedding day, but right away we were able to connect and work together well. I highly recommend Linda for your wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Laddawan Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• JeZa Photography
    JeZa Photography Wedding Photographers

Linda learned photography from world class photographer Scott Robert Lim and she went thru many intensive training classes and shot for many weddings before she become a photographer. She professional, approachable and artistic. She will make your wedding day at ease and relax on such important day, yet capture the most special and hidden moment of your special day. What you get from Laddawan Photography is definitely beyond what you've paid for. Highly recommend her service!!

• Alhambra, 91803 See on map