La Penna's Envisioned Video

Wayne, Pennsylvania View map
$1,795 Most Popular Price

$1,795 Most Popular Price

La Penna's Envisioned Video is an event videography company located in Wayne, Pennsylvania, serving the surrounding region with a speciality of timeless documentaries of authentic wedding films. They focus on capturing every aspect to show the complete love story of your wedding day. La Penna’s Envisioned Video differentiates itself with their sensitivity to every moment, every detail, and everything that makes you, you. La Penna’s Envisioned Video will beautifully tell your unique, personal story.

Services Offered:

La Penna’s Envisioned Video will take the time in the beginning of your partnership to learn all about you and ensure your film is not a cookie-cutter wedding video. They even offer a no-pressure demonstration session to give you a preview of what you can expect from your finished production. In order to surpass your expectations, La Penna’s Envisioned Video offers a variety of video services, including:

• High-definition video
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1795.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1795.00

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Lynn Married on 05/22/2021

Excellent Video & Keepsake

We just finally had an opportunity to sit down and view our wedding video. We were highly impressed and it surpassed our expectations! Kudo's to both Len and Damon for a job well done! We are anxious to send the extra video's out to a few friends and family and look forward to hearing their feedback also. Many thanks for excellent work and a super job done!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/19/2019

Maybe I'm biased, but...

The owner is my grandfather and has been filming my milestones throughout my 28 years of life on this earth, but my wedding day was the most important one so far. He filmed a good bit of my wedding day and his colleague Damon filmed a lot of it as well. Very professional, prompt, and quality is amazing. Thank you both for everything that day!
  • Meredith
    Meredith L. Married on 10/12/2019

Captured Every Precious Moment

Len was hired by my brother-in-law to film their wedding video, so naturally when my husband and I got engaged he was the first person we went to. He was beyond amazing! He showed up the day of and was so kind and embraced all the chaos of four flower girls with confetti! Our wedding was high-energy and full of sweet moments that I could not wait to watch on film. When we received the video I was blown away. He captured every spectacular moment from that day! I have never laughed and cried so much in my life! His attention to detail is incredible! Inside our blu-ray case he had copies of our wedding programs! That alone almost brought me to tears! It's the little things like that that I so adore. Len was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process from the paperwork to the day of the wedding he was kind, thoughtful, and so much fun to have around. Not to mention, he worked seamlessly with my team of photographers, which helped make our day that much easier. I cannot express the gratitude I have for Len and his team. This video is something I will treasure for the rest of my life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

La Penna's Envisioned Video 1
Gift
Make you initial contact with Envisioned Video by phone and receive a FREE additional disc with any package that you contract. Online inquiries are fine but the chance to chat is simply the best way to exchange clear information. We appreciate your call and will add a FREE disc to any package you contract as a thank you!

Janis Nowlan Band Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Bands

Videographer Len La Penna's Envisioned Video "keepsakes" the priceless moments of your wedding day celebration and precious family events in a treasury of happy memories for you and the generations to come! Five Star Reviews from more than 100 Brides testify that Len La Penna is tops in satisfying his clients. Professional, honest, experienced and easy to work with, dedicated, knowledgeable, and lots of fun, Len La Penna's EnvisionedVideo.com sees everywhere for you on your busy special day - you won't miss a thing! Janis Nowlan Band heartily recommends Len La Penna not only for Weddings, but for all your family video documentaries! Give him a call, you can't go wrong! - Janis Nowlan

Silver Sound Entertainment Silver Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

Len brings a high level of expertise, detail, experience, and perfection to his craft. He has a good eye for capturing visual angles that maximize the impact of a shot, even in the most challenging locations. His work has a special, stylized look no matter what the content is. Len is a go-to video professional that we can confidently refer to others time and time again. You won't be sorry!

Ambient DJs Ambient DJs Wedding DJs

Len La Penna is an outgoing, detail-oriented videographer who is at the top of this game. I recently worked a wedding with Len held at a mansion in eastern Pennsylvania, and was totally impressed by his communication skills and attention to detail. Len is also very knowledgeable about music!

165 Eaton Drive Wayne, Pennsylvania, 19087

Flexible
Location of (La Penna's Envisioned Video)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding