La Penna's Envisioned Video Reviews

La Penna's Envisioned Video 1
  • David

David & Bethanne Moles · Married on 08/18/2018

Top notch Videographer-captured wedding perfectly

The Envisioned Video group did a magnificent job of capturing the atmosphere and details of my daughter's wedding without being obtrusive. Their experience showed through by their thoughtful pre-wedding clips, the highlighting of key moments, and preserving the beauty of the day. We can't recommend Len and his associate more highly! Five Stars*****

Sent on 10/25/2018
    La Penna's Envisioned Video 2

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of this wonderful day. All the best to a family that lets a smile be their umbrella!

Arthur H · Married on 05/25/2018

Professionalism At Its Finest

Both videographers were very respectful of the Bride and Grooms special requests, filming every moment they asked for. They visited every table to provide memories for years to come. They were there from the beginning of the day (one videographer at the brides home and one at the grooms home) through the end of the night (the last dance). They filmed the entire ceremony, the 1st dance, father-daughter/mother-son dances and the memorable Maid of Honor and Best Man speeches, along with everything in between. The video captured the beauty and joy that truly was a magical day.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Terri · event on 04/13/2018

The video was excellent! Mr. LaPenna captured all the special moments of the party, without being abtrusive.

He is easy to work with and also offers some very good suggestions.

My advice would be to call and have a consultation with Mr. LaPenna. He is reasonable and I don't think you will be sorry. Definately, would get him again and also pass his name on to others.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Rodger · event on 01/28/2018

It is with pleasure that I recommend La Penna's Envisioned Video. I own Chadwick & McKinney Funeral Home in Ardmore and was called at 4:15 pm from a family that we were caring for, informing me that their Mother, the wife of the deceased, was hospitalized and unable to attend the Funeral Mass...."could we get it videotaped"?

From a prior experience I gave Len a call and he was so courteous and agreed to be there from beginning to end...even at the gravesite taping Military Honors.

He was discrete, sensitive to the situation and very accommodating. When I viewed the DVD, I was very happy with the finished product, which allowed for the wife of the deceased to feel totally involved with the funeral.

Thanks Len!

Sent on 02/02/2018

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

And I thank you, Rodger. I had to make sure that the quality of my service was good enough to work alongside of your most capable staff. You're quite a team!

Martha · event on 01/26/2018

On very short notice Len happened to be available, and I was delighted. He was responsive to my short notice requests, and the final product was so much better and more polished than my hopes. He exceeded my expectations in every way!! And he is a nice person with whom to do business. This event was a song performance by my daughter, for my mother (her grandmother) to honor my mother's 104th birthday. So, this was a "once in a lifetime event" which Len captured for us on video. He was even responsive and respectful of the video "restrictions" imposed by the facility where the event took place. I will admit that I have not had a lot of experience with videographers, but I give Len a "5 stars" in quality because I was so very happy with the end result.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Conrad · Married on 12/30/2017

Len was an excellent videographer and a valuable resource during our wedding day. His experience alone was so helpful, as he clearly knows what to do and when. He made sure to capture all of the big moments and the small ones too, to make our final product really fun to watch.

Sent on 05/26/2018

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Thank you Conrad and Alexandra! Your wedding night was a wonderful way to greet the new year. It was an especially rewarding night for me since counting you two, there was a total of four couples in attendance who all had their weddings recorded by Envisioned Video!

Josie · Married on 09/10/2017

Len LaPenna listened to me, we discussed the terms for a video of my Son’s wedding and he made the entire process easy. He was flexible with our required wedding arrangements and the end product is excellent.

Sent on 01/31/2018

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Thank you so much, Josie!

Mary · Married on 07/29/2017

Envisioned Video captured our wedding perfectly! We went with Len and his team after he filmed for my sister's wedding and my best friend's wedding. Len's editing was wonderful and included all of our favorite moments plus many more that we had missed! There could not have been a more perfect way to capture this once in a lifetime day (and for a very reasonable price!)! I can't wait to watch this video for years to come on BluRay and DVD :) You will not regret a cent that you pay and you won't have a worry in the world. Envisioned Video is THE BEST!

Sent on 10/29/2017

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Oh, Mary, thank you so much! You're family and friends are such fun people and provided us with an abundance of insights that we built into your video. So glad you and Zach are happy with our production!

Liz · Married on 12/10/2016

Len is a true pleasure to work with. Not only does he provide quality work, but he truly cares about you as a client. Len takes the time to discuss with you ahead of time what it is you want to capture on your wedding day and he delivers on that. We will cherish the memories we have on that video forever and can not recommend Len enough!

Sent on 10/09/2017

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Having now recorded both your and your sister's weddings I can say with all certainty, "You are the queens of planning "flash mob happenings!" Thanks for the review and for allowing me to be a part of "the family."

Kirstan · Married on 10/08/2016

Len was an absolute pleasure to work with. my husband and I could not be more happy with how our wedding video turned out. Len captured every single detail of our special day. There were so many things I missed, especially at the reception and if it wasn't for Len, I would have never known about them. I highly recommend Len to anyone who is looking for high quality service (and video) at a very affordable price. Thank you Len for allowing me to relive one of the best days of my life. I will cherish this video forever!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Emma · event on 10/01/2016

I am so happy I hired Envisioned Video to film the Grand Opening of my brand new business. Len is amazing, he filmed all the important moments from my grand opening and didn't miss a thing. I love his creativity and his attention to detail. Thank you Envisioned Video!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2016

Len did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was very flexible in going to two locations, one to do our first look pictures and the other at our venue. At first I did not feel I needed to capture our first look on video and Len actually explained to me that it would be so great to have that on video. He was so right! I am so happy with our video and loved how everything transitioned so smoothly. Len and the second videographer caught all the important moments of our day. It is such a busy day and I am forever thankful that I have our special day on video. Len was also able to have our quartet mic'd during the ceremony and on our video it sounds great! We are very pleased how the video came out and would recommend Len to anyone looking for a great and experienced videographer.

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • F

Fitore · Married on 08/14/2016

I can not even describe how happy I am that we got Len to record our wedding ceremony. When we watched the video, my husband and I thought it is a romatic hollywood movie. You get a high professional video with all the important details captured, he really knows how to do his work and even more... he makes art out of it. The video is very special and I would advise everyone looking for a good cameraman to book La Penna's Envisioned Video. And in light of the fact that people tend to get nervous and picky about who to chose for important events... it is good to know that you are around :)

Victoria

Sent on 10/21/2016

Sharon · Married on 07/10/2016

Len was wonderful. He was very attentive and creative. No detail was missed. We were totally pleased with the finished product and the surprises added. Envisioned Video gave us more than we had envisioned for our special day.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

We got our video and watched it as soon as it came in. After viewing it I took it to my dad's house for him and my sister to view. And we all LOVED it!! My father knows all about video and sound so he helped advice us when looking for a videographer. My husband decided last minute to take his mic off before coming down the aisle and for a unprofessional videographer it would have meant not being able to hear our own vows being read and more. Len was quick to fix the problem, without anyone even noticing and it was a success. My dad even commented on how good of a job was done with what there was to work with on ceremony audio and getting the AC background noise down. We were able to hear everything. We did more a buffet style so it was harder to get all the tables but he made sure everyone was captured. And we found the little "extra" footage funny and great!
    My husband thought at first that video wasn't worth it but the day went by so fast and there were so many things I missed or forgot about. It made us all tear up getting to truly relive the day. Our daughter has asked to watch it already multiple times and it will be a wonderful family keepsake to relive on our anniversaries. Somethings pictures just can't "and didn't" capture. We are definitely glad we have the video. Envisioned Video went above and beyond making sure to get all the necessary footage and special little moments from family that really made it so special. If you are on the fence, my advice...BOOK WITH ENVISIONED VIDEO, its the best money spent!

Thank you again so much!!

Jennifer

Sent on 09/20/2016

JuliAnna · Married on 05/06/2016

I found Len on wedding wire when I was planning my wedding to be October 2015, unfortunately I had to push back the wedding due to the surprise of my second child! Len was great, he stayed in constant contact with me so I never felt like I was forgot about and then when everything was getting closer like the birth of my son and finalizing wedding stuff and Mommy brain was in full gear he never get annoyed or overwhelmed if I asked the same questions twice. The video he made for me took me an a whirlwind of emotions. I laughed, I cried, I said "oh god!". He even got my Dad to say stuff which is very rare for my father let alone get his picture or video of him taken. Working with Len was a wonderful experience I would do a million times over and I wouldn't change it for the world. I now have so many precious memories to hold on to for years to come. Thank you Len, for everything!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Christy · event on 04/29/2016

I am the Coordinator for a Variety show/Dance Show at Evergreen Elementary School. A show on stage with close to 300 performers. We chose Len as our Videographer 5 years ago and I am so grateful we did! I can't say enough about Len Lapenna! He is an amazingly kind, organized, patient, flexible and a wonderful Videographer to work with! He is so creative! Our DVD's always come back better than expected with such a personal touch of creativity you can't help but be amazed at Len's talent. He is always prompt and dependable ready to go completely prepared! We always knew that even if every thing else was falling apart in our show, Len had it all together! He is truly a professional.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Lenny was our videographer for our wedding on 9-12-15. When it came time to choose someone, Lenny was a no brainer as he also captured my brothers wedding 5 years ago as well as some friends. Lenny is very professional and friendly! When it comes time to wondering if you need a videograpgher some may say it's not needed. I personally would regret not having one as Lenny captured so many memories of the day and even ones we had missed. Some may not like being in the "spotlight" but honestly I didn't even know he was there unless he was asking us to do something fun! We absolutely love how our video turned out that we watch it over and over! It made both of our parents cry with tears of joy when they relived the moments on the video. When asked who we would recommend as a videograpgher we will also say Lenny! Thanks again for capturing sweet memories of our special day, Lenny!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2015

Envisioned video was perfect for our wedding! We decided 3 weeks before our wedding to add a video and we couldn't be me thrilled that we hired Len, he is affordable, professional and accommodating and met all of our wishes in capturing the memories of our day. He captured things we would have never known about, you don't realize how many things happen that you don't see because there is so much going on and looking at our video you would think there were 4 videographers there, it's amazing! Even though we booked last minute, he still took hours of his time getting to know us so that he could make this as perfect as possible and it was that and more. I would definitely recommend Len and envisioned video to anyone having any celebration especially weddings!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2015

If you are looking for someone to make your special day even more magical with capturing all the special moments of your day and who also has a heart of gold filled with so much professionalism, then Len is your guy! I was just blown away by the mini clip teaser that Len allows everyone to view after the wedding, but besides the video Len was such a breathe of fresh air. Planning a wedding alone can be so stressful but when you have wonderful vendors such as Len they can make your whole day feel like a breeze. Len was fun, accommodating, professional, and such a blessing! He's so personal and even with him working with other weddings he made me feel like I was his only client with his accommodations and rapid responses back to me! Just after one conversation with Len I knew he was my guy because he understood exactly what I wanted and what I was looking for! I would strongly recommend Len because he will fulfill all expectations and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!! Wedding or any event, if you're looking for an awesome videographer Len is the answer!!!
    9/25/15: We received our video and I must say WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH to describe how spectacular the video is! Len literally captured every moment and more! We didn't even need our photographer because Len was literally everywhere!! We were able to relive our day all over again through the video, we laughed, we cried, and even smiled as we watched how Len captured and told our story all over again! Len we will never forget you as will always be apart of our Love journey and Story! We can look at this video forever and relive the day all over again which is truly amazing! Hands down you are the best! You are such a blessing and I am so happy we found you! We love you Len!!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

veronica · Married on 06/20/2015

Thank you Len LaPenna for capturing our daughter Andrea and now husband Vincent Altomare's wedding day. You are truly a very talented man and love what you do. Your attention to the smallest details were awesome. For over two hours we laughed, cried, sang and clapped along with the music. It was a joy for all who watched along with us to relive that special day. Memories that we now have forever. God bless you and the wonderful work you do. Thank you.

Sent on 08/23/2015

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

And thank you for booking us to record daughter #2's wedding in August of 2018!

Mark · Married on 06/20/2015

I don't throw the word phenomenal around very often, to me that is a very special word. Needlessto say Len did a " phenomenal " job on my son's wedding video. It was amazing to relive that special day. It's funny how you miss so many little moments throughout the day, but low and behold their was Len capturing all the special moments that would have been lost forever !! My son and his wife were married on June 20th 2015. A group of us just watched the video this past weekend Aug 22nd and collectively we were blown away by the professionalism and creativity that Len displayed in this video. We were laughing are a-- off at some of scenes that Len caught, it was absolutely hysterical !! After the video was finished I noticed one of the guest crying. I said what's wrong ? Did you see something that offended you ! She said no in fact it's quite the contrary I saw nothing but beauty ! and I'm crying now because I didn't have my sons wedding video taped ! I thought it would have been a waste of money. I can't believe we spent so much money on "crap," flowers that die, fancy halls, fancy clothes, fancy food, all that "crap" is gone forever the next day !! She said after watching the video she will try to convince anyone she ever knows who's getting married to have it filmed. Len if I had 10 thumbs theyed all be up ?????????? super job !!!! So This is my endorsement to use Len LaPenna's envisioned video ! That man Rocks !!

Sent on 08/24/2015

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

My client, Mark, tells me that the 10 question marks were supposed to be 10 thumbs up. Alas, the font he used did not translate well!

Our wedding day video and working with Len greatly exceeded our expectations. His work the day of our wedding was exceptional, but the video was so creative and well done, that I highly recommend his services to all. We will cherish this reminder of our special day forever!

Sent on 07/20/2015

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Dear User, I wish I could thank you personally for your kind words!

Envisioned Video was wonderful!!! I was on the fence about a videographer. I wasn't sure if there was room in my budget or if we even needed one. Last minute and on a whim, I contacted Envisioned Video (Len LaPenna) and was surprised by his prompt response and vision. He fit perfectly into the small budget that we had saved for "extras" and I'm so thankful that we did. The video didn't end up being an extra but something that I don't think our day would have been complete without! The wedding was a blur for us and we and we have enjoyed the video multiple times with our family and friends. He caught moments that we would have never known existed and really focused on our closest family for the "spot light moments". I would tell any bride that is on the fence about needing a video to absolutely do it!! I'm so glad that we did and can't imagine a better result! Thanks Len!

Sent on 06/08/2015

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Dear User, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Pushing people off "the fence" is one of our biggest challenges and you have been a great help.

Deborah · event on 03/04/2015

The videography was for a circumcision ceremony (but that wasn't one of the choices above). This was actually the second time Len taped this ceremony (for my 2nd and 3rd sons).The first time was in 2012.
    Len did a wonderful job. He is very professional and his work is very high quality. And he is willing to work with you so that what you envision is what you receive. I highly recommend his work.

Sent on 04/12/2015