308 E First St Suit B, Newberg, OR 97132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About La Muse Beauty Salon

La Muse Beauty Salon is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Newberg, Oregon. Helping brides achieve their ideal hairstyle and makeup application for their iconic day, this salon relies on the amazing 30 years’ experience built up by company owner Desiree Neel.

While La Muse Beauty Salon benefits from Desiree’s several decades’ worth of expertise, this business takes great pride in the fact their passion increases with every client they treat. Once the consultation has been finalized and suggestions have been made, Desiree and her team can begin creating sublime styles.

One’s hairdo must be as glamorous and sophisticated as their attire, so it’s little wonder many trust La Muse Beauty Salon to create hairstyles and designs that live up to expectation. Whether they are executing trendy haircuts, crafting personalized styles, pinning updos, or creating colorful transformations, they aim for a high-quality service.

These beauty specialists offer a wide range of services that cater to a variety of needs. Offering contour makeup, eye makeup, fake eyelashes, natural makeup, and more, they aim to cover all the bases. What’s more, they also offer group services as well as offering to come directly to you ahead of your big day.

Follow La Muse Beauty Salon on

La Muse Beauty Salon 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair & Makeup

I needed to find someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding last minute (I'm talking 2 1/2 weeks) because my makeup trial went so poorly. I was panicked! Desiree was fast to respond and after reworking how many of my bridesmaids need hair and makeup she jumped right in even though her weekend was booked and she was traveling the night before she took my wedding on (Lifesaver).

During my trial, she talked with me and was happy to change and adjust whatever until it was just how I liked. She made me feel totally comfortable giving feedback.

On my wedding day she arrived on time, she brought her own chair and lighting so there would be no mishaps on set up. She immediately re-color matched me (I had gotten a tan) and got to work. She completed both me and my maid of honor in the time allotted and we just loved the natural but done of up look she created. I would highly recommend!

After the wedding, she was amazing to take the photos she had and post them to her pages. She is very active on social media but is good to tag photographers and other vendors. If you like that type of online engagement (which I do) then she will be even better for you.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 11
    La Muse Beauty Salon 12
    La Muse Beauty Salon 13
    La Muse Beauty Salon 14
    La Muse Beauty Salon 15

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Dearest Lauren, it truly was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day and to experience your kind, gentle, sweet family! I truly am humbled by your kind words. Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with me here on weddingwire!

Kindest regards

Desiree Neel

Talia · Married on 07/13/2019

Great engament shoot and wedding experience!

Desiree was wonderful! One of the biggest draws to her before I ever worked was her willingness to do just my hair and makeup. Originally my bridal party could not afford to have their hair and or makeup done. I called over 10 salon and none of were willing to work with me unless I have at least 4 people get hair and makeup done. But Desiree was so accommodating! She really worked with me and was even willing to come to my hotel before the wedding. Her prices were great that even some of my bridal party could get done-up! If you get a chance to go her salon you will see how personal and private the space is! She is so talented and and creative! Would recommend her any day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Talia! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day and see you in your amazing wedding gown just beaming.

Cheers,

Desiree Neel

La Muse Beauty Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 308 E First St Suit B Newberg, OR, 97132 See on map