La Muse Beauty Salon

Newberg, OR View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

La Muse Beauty Salon is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Newberg, Oregon. Helping brides achieve their ideal hairstyle and makeup application for their iconic day, this salon relies on the amazing 30 years’ experience built up by company owner Desiree Neel.

While La Muse Beauty Salon benefits from Desiree’s several decades’ worth of expertise, this business takes great pride in the fact their passion increases with every client they treat. Once the consultation has been finalized and suggestions have been made, Desiree and her team can begin creating sublime styles.

One’s hairdo must be as glamorous and sophisticated as their attire, so it’s little wonder many trust La Muse Beauty Salon to create hairstyles and designs that live up to expectation. Whether they are executing trendy haircuts, crafting personalized styles, pinning updos, or creating colorful transformations, they aim for a high-quality service.

These beauty specialists offer a wide range of services that cater to a variety of needs. Offering contour makeup, eye makeup, fake eyelashes, natural makeup, and more, they aim to cover all the bases. What’s more, they also offer group services as well as offering to come directly to you ahead of your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Felicia
    Felicia R. Married on 10/09/2021

A Wonderful Experience

Desiree is such a wonderful and talented person! Both my bridal makeup consultation and day-of bridal makeup looks were absolutely amazing. On the day of my wedding, she played relaxing music for me and helped to make me feel more at ease from all of the usual stress that comes with weddings. On top of that, my friends and family loved her! She is very knowledgeable and explains what is she is doing and why as she works with you to create your desired look. She did makeup for my mother and close friend as well and they both looked beautiful and enjoyed their experience with her just as much as I did. I highly recommend Desiree for any beauty needs! You will not be disappointed!

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Oh Felicia thank you so very much for these kind words! It truly was such a great privilege to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad that I was able to provide you and your attendants a stress free relaxing experience!!!

Desiree
  • Linda
    Linda L. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing hair stylist!

Desiree was the perfect hair stylist for our wedding! She helped me (bride) feel SO assured and taken care of throughout the months leading up to and the wedding day. She was professional, amazing with hair, and flexible when our schedule needed to be changed a bit the week before the wedding day. I absolutely loved my hair and the other women loved theirs too! Mostly, I really appreciated how she treated all of the bridesmaids and moms with care. I would totally recommend Desiree!

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Linda Lim! I'm so thrilled that everyone loved there looks, as It was a sheer pleasure to be of service to you and your bridal party. Thank you for choosing me as your service provider!

Desiree Neel
    Becca G. Married on 09/12/2021

A dream to work with!

Desiree was an absolute dream to work with! I can’t say enough about her professionalism and talent. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful. Thank you Desiree!

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Becca, it was such a honor to be a part of your wedding day, and I can't thank you enough for your referrals that you have sent my way! Thank you so very much for entrusting me on such an important day in your life!

Desiree

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

308 E First St Suit B Newberg, OR, 97132
971-373-1407
Location of (La Muse Beauty Salon)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding