La Muse Beauty Salon Reviews

La Muse Beauty Salon 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Bailey · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply amazing

Desiree went above and beyond my expectations through out my entire bridal adventure. From the trial run all the way until I walked down the isle, she was wonderful. Her professionalism was top notch and there are just no words to describe the talent of this incredible woman. What really meant a lot to me is Desiree listened. She listened to my vision of what I pictured for that special day and not only did she deliver but the experience she provided along the way was unforgettable. I felt so comfortable sitting in her chair watching her work her magic, the way she floated flawlessly through her salon while she was working really put me at ease knowing I was in great hands and I could just relax and enjoy the biggest day of my life. I looked beautiful, I felt beautiful, and I would recommend to anyone planning their special day to not pass up the opportunity to let Desiree show you what she can do. Because she does AMAZING work

Sent on 02/11/2019

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Oh my goodness. I want to thank you so very much for these kind words Rachel Bailey! You truly light up the space with your lovely smile!

Kira Teppola · Married on 07/14/2018

Classic hair & makeup

Desiree did the hair and makeup for my sisters wedding and turned her into a classic beauty for her wedding day. The hair and makeup was timeless and she looked and photographed so beautifully. Desiree really understands lighting and photography which is priceless in a makeup artist. She was easy and wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel like a goddess on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 8

Kira,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words!!! Your winery was simply the perfect backdrop & venue.
  • Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 05/19/2016

The Best Experience!

Desiree is the most prepared and professional stylist I have had the pleasure of working with. She put me at ease when she arrived early with all of her tools on board. She was beyond prepared, calm and made sure that everyone had their hair/make up done beautifully & on time. In the midst of what could have been total chaos, Desiree was the calm in the storm. Three words: grounded, graceful & glamorous.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 9
    La Muse Beauty Salon 10

Adrianne,

Thank you so very much for your kind, beautiful words! I'm truly deeply touched.

Desiree Neel

Stefania · Married on 05/22/2015

Amazing service

Desiree’s treatment surpassed my expectations. She was accommodating in that I was a bride she hadn’t met before the big day. My hair and make up was done so nice. I was more than satisfied with how it turned out. But her treatment was like no other. I felt like she took her time and took care of only me for the time I was there. Making sure along the way I liked everything she was doing. It was my special day and she helped make it that way. I’d recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Salina Swanson · Married on 12/13/2014

Wedding, Baby Shower, and More

I've been seeing Desiree for literally years. She has done both my hair and occasionally my makeup for a variety of occasions like wedding, baby shower, and maternity photoshoot. I now see her routinely for all my hair needs. Desiree's skill, knowledge, and ability to adapt has been very comforting knowing that my hair will be taken care of and I will look amazing afterwards. She also is very aware how brides move during their wedding day and makes great effort in making sure hair accessories stay in place like veils, hair clips, or other bridal accessories.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Salina,
    Thank you so very much for these kind words! I am looking forward to meeting the arrival of your precious little boy.
    Desiree Neel

Tabitha Mort · Married on 03/31/2008

Fellow vendor

I have worked with Desiree in several photoshoots as well as weddings. She is amazing to all of her clients. The professionalism that she brings to the table has also turned me into one of her loyal clients. I highly recommend her not only for your wedding needs but your regular hair care as well.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 11
    La Muse Beauty Salon 12
    La Muse Beauty Salon 13
    La Muse Beauty Salon 14
    La Muse Beauty Salon 15

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Tabitha Mort! You are always such a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to the next wedding.