La Muse Beauty Salon Reviews

La Muse Beauty Salon 7
  • W

Wendy Herrmann · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful!

Desiree and Chelsea were fabulous. Everyone looked beautiful and the styles held up perfectly throughout the day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 8
    La Muse Beauty Salon 9
    La Muse Beauty Salon 10

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Wendy thank you so very much for your review! Both myself and my assistant Kirsten were honored to be a part of this special day! I so look forward to seeing some of the photographers photos with such beautiful Vineyards as the back drop. Thank you for choosing me as your vendor!

Kindest regards
    Desiree Neel &
    Assistant Kirsten
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair & Makeup

I needed to find someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding last minute (I'm talking 2 1/2 weeks) because my makeup trial went so poorly. I was panicked! Desiree was fast to respond and after reworking how many of my bridesmaids need hair and makeup she jumped right in even though her weekend was booked and she was traveling the night before she took my wedding on (Lifesaver).

During my trial, she talked with me and was happy to change and adjust whatever until it was just how I liked. She made me feel totally comfortable giving feedback.

On my wedding day she arrived on time, she brought her own chair and lighting so there would be no mishaps on set up. She immediately re-color matched me (I had gotten a tan) and got to work. She completed both me and my maid of honor in the time allotted and we just loved the natural but done of up look she created. I would highly recommend!

After the wedding, she was amazing to take the photos she had and post them to her pages. She is very active on social media but is good to tag photographers and other vendors. If you like that type of online engagement (which I do) then she will be even better for you.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 11
    La Muse Beauty Salon 12
    La Muse Beauty Salon 13
    La Muse Beauty Salon 14
    La Muse Beauty Salon 15

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Dearest Lauren, it truly was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day and to experience your kind, gentle, sweet family! I truly am humbled by your kind words. Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with me here on weddingwire!

Kindest regards

Talia · Married on 07/13/2019

Great engament shoot and wedding experience!

Desiree was wonderful! One of the biggest draws to her before I ever worked was her willingness to do just my hair and makeup. Originally my bridal party could not afford to have their hair and or makeup done. I called over 10 salon and none of were willing to work with me unless I have at least 4 people get hair and makeup done. But Desiree was so accommodating! She really worked with me and was even willing to come to my hotel before the wedding. Her prices were great that even some of my bridal party could get done-up! If you get a chance to go her salon you will see how personal and private the space is! She is so talented and and creative! Would recommend her any day!

Sent on 07/31/2019

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Talia! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day and see you in your amazing wedding gown just beaming.

Cheers,

Jamey Smith · Married on 06/24/2019

Wonderful all around

Desiree was amazing! My hair and makeup for my wedding was beautiful ! I got so many compliments on it. I felt beautiful all day long which reflected in a lot of the photos.

Thank you again for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2019

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Jamey it was such an honor to be a part of your special day and see a bride wear 2 different wedding dresses. I thought that was just in fairytales. Then again your wedding was! Thank you so very much for choosing me.

Jennelle · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfection 🙌🏻

Look no further Desiree is your girl for whatever occasion you may be looking for. Desiree and her assistant did my hair, 5 bridesmaids and my daughters hair for my wedding. It went so smooth, everyone was happy and my hair was still going strong the next day! Desiree is a pleasure to work with and she understood exactly what I envisioning. Thank you again Desiree!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 16
    La Muse Beauty Salon 17
    La Muse Beauty Salon 18
    La Muse Beauty Salon 19

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Jennelle thank you so very much for your kind words!!! It was amazing being a part of your wedding day... the perfect lighting, the perfect venue, not to mention photographer. So proud to be part of the team that helped you feel special!

• Rachel

Rachel Bailey · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply amazing

Desiree went above and beyond my expectations through out my entire bridal adventure. From the trial run all the way until I walked down the isle, she was wonderful. Her professionalism was top notch and there are just no words to describe the talent of this incredible woman. What really meant a lot to me is Desiree listened. She listened to my vision of what I pictured for that special day and not only did she deliver but the experience she provided along the way was unforgettable. I felt so comfortable sitting in her chair watching her work her magic, the way she floated flawlessly through her salon while she was working really put me at ease knowing I was in great hands and I could just relax and enjoy the biggest day of my life. I looked beautiful, I felt beautiful, and I would recommend to anyone planning their special day to not pass up the opportunity to let Desiree show you what she can do. Because she does AMAZING work

Sent on 02/11/2019

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Oh my goodness. I want to thank you so very much for these kind words Rachel Bailey! You truly light up the space with your lovely smile!

Kira Teppola · Married on 07/14/2018

Classic hair & makeup

Desiree did the hair and makeup for my sisters wedding and turned her into a classic beauty for her wedding day. The hair and makeup was timeless and she looked and photographed so beautifully. Desiree really understands lighting and photography which is priceless in a makeup artist. She was easy and wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel like a goddess on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 20

Kira,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words!!! Your winery was simply the perfect backdrop & venue.
  • Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 05/19/2016

The Best Experience!

Desiree is the most prepared and professional stylist I have had the pleasure of working with. She put me at ease when she arrived early with all of her tools on board. She was beyond prepared, calm and made sure that everyone had their hair/make up done beautifully & on time. In the midst of what could have been total chaos, Desiree was the calm in the storm. Three words: grounded, graceful & glamorous.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 21
    La Muse Beauty Salon 22

Adrianne,

Thank you so very much for your kind, beautiful words! I'm truly deeply touched.

Stefania · Married on 05/22/2015

Amazing service

Desiree’s treatment surpassed my expectations. She was accommodating in that I was a bride she hadn’t met before the big day. My hair and make up was done so nice. I was more than satisfied with how it turned out. But her treatment was like no other. I felt like she took her time and took care of only me for the time I was there. Making sure along the way I liked everything she was doing. It was my special day and she helped make it that way. I’d recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Salina Swanson · Married on 12/13/2014

Wedding, Baby Shower, and More

I've been seeing Desiree for literally years. She has done both my hair and occasionally my makeup for a variety of occasions like wedding, baby shower, and maternity photoshoot. I now see her routinely for all my hair needs. Desiree's skill, knowledge, and ability to adapt has been very comforting knowing that my hair will be taken care of and I will look amazing afterwards. She also is very aware how brides move during their wedding day and makes great effort in making sure hair accessories stay in place like veils, hair clips, or other bridal accessories.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Salina,
    Thank you so very much for these kind words! I am looking forward to meeting the arrival of your precious little boy.

Tabitha Mort · Married on 03/31/2008

Fellow vendor

I have worked with Desiree in several photoshoots as well as weddings. She is amazing to all of her clients. The professionalism that she brings to the table has also turned me into one of her loyal clients. I highly recommend her not only for your wedding needs but your regular hair care as well.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    La Muse Beauty Salon 23
    La Muse Beauty Salon 24
    La Muse Beauty Salon 25
    La Muse Beauty Salon 26
    La Muse Beauty Salon 27

La Muse Beauty Salon's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Tabitha Mort! You are always such a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to the next wedding.