Calabasas, CA 91302 Map · Phone number

About La Maina Events

Our Philosophy - Live the Day - Love Every Moment

It's about creating the celebration of a lifetime - whether a small jewel of a celebration or a major gala - LaMaina Events is there to see that your expectations come to life. Budget conscious planning, creative flair, and uncompromising precise delivery complete the "Big Picture" right down to the smallest detail.

La Maina Events is dedicated to creating a celebration to be remembered - be it a commitment for a lifetime or a social event.

d1a5f2e4fa688a75 1267335662989 Stonehouse0739
reception cake
d1a5f2e4fa688a75 1267335662989 Stonehouse0739

3 Reviews for La Maina Events

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2010

Linda of La Maina Events was absolutely amazing! She made my day wonderful. Linda was so professional, calm, organized and kind. Her attention to detail was outstanding. My day and event ran so smoothly because of her ability to plan. She was so calm and good at making me feel relaxed. I had complete trust in her and her abilities. I would definitely recommend Linda! My wedding would not have been so spectacular without Linda and her expertise.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Wendy · Married on 08/22/2009

Linda is a true professional from start to finish. She was such an integral part of keeping my wedding running smoothly, from timing to communicating with vendors to keeping the wedding party together for photos to balancing the two locations. Linda's calm nature helped me relax, as I knew that she was taking care of anything and everything. Linda's vast knowledge and experience were so helpful and apparent as our day went off without any problems. Her resources and references are second to none. As beautiful as I had hoped-even after 16 months of planning!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Karen · Married on 06/28/2009

Linda is an incredible person. She is extremely professional! I was completely satisfied with her work. My wedding was amazing, I got everything I wanted.

She is totally efficient, she gives you amazing ideas, stays within your budget, always available and reliable. I highly recommend Linda for wedding planning, she totally goes out of her way to try and get you exactly what you want for your wedding.

Linda is amazing!!