Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About La Belle Vie

Bridal Beauty Services Finding true happiness through true beauty

La Belle Vie understands that you want to look and feel as beautiful as possible on your special day. Our team of beauty artisans is available to provide makeup and hair services at the location of your choosing. Working with the highest- quality products, La Belle Vie will give you a long-lasting, photo-ready look to remember. Whether you desire a natural, romantic look, a more contemporary up-do, or something completely new and different, we accommodate your tastes and preferences to the last detail.

At La Belle Vie, we take the time to get to know your personality, as well as how you wish to look on your special day. All so that we may select the appropriate make up artist and hairstylist for you. We coordinate a trial between you and our team of artisans to allow you to try out different looks and styles. Our artisans will then arrive on-time at your location, ready to make you and your bridal party beautiful.

In addition to wedding day services, we also offer hair and makeup services to help you look your very best for your engagement photos.
MAKE UP

Our make up artists have been involved in professional presentations from theatrical and film productions to runway shows and fashion photo shoots. They are familiar with a wide range of skin tones, ethnicities, and product lines - including Bobbi Brown, Chanel, MAC, NARS, Laura Mercier, Vincent Longo, and YSL.

HAIR

Whatever your hair texture or style, La Belle Vie hair stylists will know exactly how to make the most of your "crowning glory." Whether you prefer a contemporary look or a classic up-do, our artisans will ensure you look your best on this special day.

Whatever your wedding day wishes, La Belle Vie is always ready to make them come true - beautifully.

About Face International Creating a more beautiful world

The services you'll enjoy from La Belle Vie will be enhanced by knowing that a portion of the proceeds will go to About Face International. As you prepare for your wedding, you can take pride in knowing that you're helping About Face International comfort, support, and assist your neighbors through a number of community-oriented programs.

SuzyBride 26BridalParty
FairyBrideIllustration Avatar 04202008
jennysmiling

13 Reviews for La Belle Vie

Bess · Married on 02/14/2009

I had a very large wedding with many challenges. la Belle vie expertly navigated the schedules and needs of eight very different bridesmaids. They all turned out looking fabulous! My makeup artist they matched me up with made my skin and especially my pictures really shine (i.e., I have combination skin that is prone to blotchiness and breakouts during stressful or exciting moments). I was also wanted a very romantic updo and I was overwhelmed with how great it looked. I would recommend la Belle vie to any bride who wants to look their very best on their wedding day. It was very much worth the money.

Sent on 02/23/2009

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2008

It was truly refreshing to find La Belle Vie. They understood exactly what I was looking for. I filled out a compatibility sheet that helped them find me a perfect hairstylist and makeup artist. I LOVED the final result. I don't usually wear much makeup and I was really afraid of looking over done. My hair stayed in place all day without being drenched in hairspray and my makeup looked flawless even after the reception! Whenever I needed something or had a question it was easy to get a hold of them. They were always available to help me. All of my bridesmaids will be using La Belle Vie for their wedding services!!
    THANKS!!!

Sent on 11/09/2008

Chloe · Married on 10/25/2008

I absolutely loved my hairstylist and makeup artist for my wedding day! I am a hairstylist and makeup artist myself and it wasn't until a week before my wedding that I decided that I wanted to have someone else do my hair and makeup. I was nervous about having someone else do my hair and makeup because I am a perfectionist and my years in the industry have made me very critical of subpar makeup or hair. As soon as I called la Belle vie, I knew their people were legit. They were extremely accommodating as my wedding was so close. I --a nervous wreck-- also calmed me down and made me realize I had nothing to worry about. I have hair that goes to below my waist, and the hairstyle was absolutely beautiful. Wow! I am still stunned how beautiful it looked. I decided to go with airbrush makeup, and it looked fabulous. I really enjoyed working with la Belle vie and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/09/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

La Belle Vie FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa