Tampa, FL 33619 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About La Belle Rivière Brandon & La Belle Amour

We are an all inclusive venue that is all about the bride and making sure she has the wedding of her dreams for a fair and reasonable price. We can do Black tie, Vintage, Rustic barn style, Country chic, Garden, Gazebo, River weddings,Princess, theme weddings, Church weddings or any other theme you can dream up. Our two beautiful locations accommodates all styles

9c24e5693ef9c2d4 1503430130033 2017 08 221527

La Belle Rivière Brandon & La Belle Amour 7
  • Kati

Kati · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Wonderful!

They were everything we were looking for! Answered all our questions and took the time to explains the little details.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Karissa · Married on 01/18/2019

Highly recommend

Phyllis, Kendall and team are phenomenal. My husband and I are extremely pleased with how our wedding went! Phyllis was quick to answer any questions we had during the planning process and did a wonderful job setting up the decorations. We also got our photographer, caterer, and DJ through them and were extremely pleased with them also. The best part of this place is it fit perfectly into our budget! I can not speak more highly of this venue.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    La Belle Rivière Brandon & La Belle Amour 8
  • Jamie

Jamie M Green · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfection

I don’t even know where to begin, as my experience with Phyllis, Kendall & their team was exceptionally incredible. I chose this team because they took care of 90% of my wedding, which the lack of stress is worth it alone. Not to say I wasn’t stressed, I certainly was, but not nearly as much as I could’ve been!

Phyllis was nearly always available via texting/phone when I needed her. She and her team made my dreams come true, in fact, it was beyond what I had envisioned. She listened to me and he delivered! The décor, timeliness, professionalism, and ease of flow of the actual ceremony and reception were perfect.

My girls and I got ready at La Belle the day of my wedding, so I was able to sneak out here and there to see how things were coming along. I brought a few personal items for the team to incorporate. I honestly didn’t want to change a single thing. Then to see it come to life in the evening, with the glow of the strung lights… absolutely breath-taking. In fact, our friends and family have been raving about our wedding. We’ve been told how beautiful it was, how effortless it seemed, how great the food and drinks were, and how fun it was! We selected our DJ based on Phyllis and Kendall’s recommendation – another win!

The hardest part about having our wedding here was stepping back and trusting others to give us what we wanted. That’s me though, if I want something done, I have to do it myself. But, I am so happy I let it roll off and hand the reigns over (not completely, obviously, as everything was carried out with what we wanted). I have absolutely zero regrets about our wedding. Hearing what our friends and family are saying, only makes me feel better about my decision to work with this incredible team. I cannot thank the La Belle Group enough!

Sent on 11/24/2018

La Belle Rivière Brandon & La Belle Amour FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000