Hahira, GA 31632 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About L. Rose Artistry

Photography Services specializing in weddings, lifestyle shoots and documentary style captures. We cherish the opportunity and unique honor of archiving the biggest moments of your life and take immense pride in delivering quality and timeless memories. Our professional presence is reflective of our values in the business - to be humbled by the experience and honor of participating in events that represent all that you love, respect the hardwork and time that you and your families have comitted in preparation of your wedding by aiding in all ways possible to ensure you enjoy your day stress-free and living in the moment.

Follow L. Rose Artistry on

L. Rose Artistry 6
L. Rose Artistry 7

Jaycee Spicer · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding/ Reception

Best photographer hands down! She listens to what you want, and she makes sure everything is to your liking! She takes so many photos that you’re sure to like them! She does different angles and captures every moment beautifully💗

Sent on 12/07/2018

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

Lydia was such a joy to work with. I knew she was the one from the beginning because of her amazing responsiveness and detailed answers to the questions I was so adamant about getting answered. She provided us with photography and videography and delivered quality, professional work for both on the day of the wedding (October 21, 2017) and after. She was very easy to work with and it is clear that she knows what she’s doing. We also used her for our engagement photos, which we also loved and we’re happy we were able to meet her before the day of. My husband and I could not have asked for better. To Lydia and her awesome team: THANK YOU!! -Erica Bowdre and Barry Bowdre Jr.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    L. Rose Artistry 14
    L. Rose Artistry 15
    L. Rose Artistry 16

Jeanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Lydia and her husband done such a great job at our wedding! She was very easy to communicate with and she was so very helpful when I did not have a clue what I wanted as far as pictures! She is very creative and take the most random spots and create a beautiful picture! I mean to give you all an example- I myself got married at a barn where there was no air conditioning, so I had to get ready somewhat in a camper that was particularly small and she made it work hands down! She's awesome at what she does! You can definitely tell her heart is in every picture she snaps! Thanks Lydia for all your hard work and dedication to our big day!

Sent on 07/12/2017