L A Makeup & Hair

Bridgewater, NJ View map

Leslie Ann Banfitch has years of extensive experience in the industry as a make-up/hair artist. Her work has appeared on numerous national and local television programs based out of the New York metropolitan area. With over 20 years in the bridal industry her expert application excels in the field of special occasion makeup, televison and photo shoots. She has worked on famous faces everywhere from film and TV sets, to music videos and photography studios.

The future of makeup is going to be a concentration on makeup for a flawless skin.

Therefore she has focused on perfecting the skills of airbrush application. She is prompt, reliable and loves people!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Theresa Married on 06/05/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Leslie is great. Extremely adaptable and professional, Leslie provided me, my bridesmaids, and my mother with beautiful make-up and even gave us touch ups right before my photos. She arrived early and stayed late so that everyone felt gorgeous.

I don't usually wear make-up and wasn't sure how I wanted to be styled but Leslie gave me a classy and sophisticated look that lasted all night. It didn't even feel like I had make-up on!

Leslie is a true professional and I highly recommend her.
    Janelle Married on 07/31/1999
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    “I was fortunate to work with Leslie during my time as a host at CN8 - The Comcast Network. Not only does she excel at cosmetic artistry, she is one of the best at getting talent camera-ready. When booking makeup artists, Leslie is always at the top of my call list. She is on time, great at what she does, and always made me look like a million bucks... As an added bonus, Les has a dynamic personality and is great at calming down nervous guests in the green room. I look forward to working with her again.”
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Timecut Photography Timecut Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend the services of LA Makeup & Hair to make your wedding day special.

2007 Vroom Drive Bridgewater, 08807
Location of (L A Makeup & Hair)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding