Kyms Creations Bakery

8 Reviews for Kyms Creations Bakery

• Jazmine

Jazmine · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Amazing and simple

Kym is an amazing baker. She took the time to listen to all of our ideas, and then bought some of her own ideas to the meet, and through collaboration we were able to come up with an amazing design of cake. The tasting was so delicious, we left with full bellies and happier then we arrived. I would highly recommend Kym to everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kym provided me, my now husband, and my parents with an exceptional tasting experience. We had the ability to try so many of her unique cake and icing flavors. Kym was organized and had everything prepared for us when we went to visit her. She even drew up some cake styles for us as we were tasting and matching the different flavors. Kym worked with us on designs and pricing to make sure that we got what we wanted within our budget. The day of our wedding- Kym was there way ahead of time to set up out wedding cake. She pieced it all together before guests arrived and it looked beautiful. Kym works hard and does everything she can to please her clients. I highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married or may have a special event coming up. My sister also used her for her wedding and it was another wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Alisa · Married on 06/13/2010

We got a cupcake tower rather than a big wedding cake for our reception. Kym was excellent...extremely friendly and accommodating! I was very unsure of what I wanted --and probably drove her crazy with my indecisiveness!-- but she helped me decide on a beautiful setup and three flavors (of the numerous delicious flavors we got to test at a very nice tasting). Not to mention, everybody was RAVING about the taste of the cupcakes all night...and even weeks after for that matter.

I would definitely recommend Kym's Creations to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2010

• "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager Wedding Planners

Kim is very talented and makes amazing cakes, cupcakes, cakepops you name it. Its always a pleasure to work with her. She truly loves what she does and you can tell through her work and speaking with her.

• 472 Wetzel Street Allentown, 18106 See on map
    Location of (Kyms Creations Bakery)