9203 e lakeside dr, Magnolia, TX 77354 Map · Phone number

964171040b805416 wIMG 0348 2
img0281

19 Reviews for Kutina Photography

chelsea · Married on 03/11/2017

If you are looking for a photographer Shelley was all that I could have asked for in a photographer. Caring, knowledgeable, professional, supportive, helpful, budget friendly, etc. I FULLY recommend Kutina Photography to brides in the market.
    Shelley did our engagements and wedding day. My school schedule kept me from being able to do bridals so I was so excited when she offered to come early on wedding day so that I was able to get some bridals. It worked out PERFECTLY. I recently received our link to our wedding day photos and I cried tears of joy the entire time I scrolled through them. I never expected as many photos as I received, 1,200+ photos!!! (other photographers had quoted 500-800 max) Every single photo captured a different view, a new smiles, tears of joy on my parents faces, a flower girl excited, my sister giving me the stink eye after I bossed her around AGAIN (LOL), a ring bearer sticking his tongue out at his brother, my grooms sweet initial reaction, décor that I never saw, my dad staring up to heaven with tears streaming down his face as we had our father daughter dance, some mad "whip & nae nae" dance moves, and all of the joy and laughter that came during the reception. She caught it ALL and then some. I couldn't be more grateful for Shelley with Kutina Photography for leaving me with a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Amy · Married on 02/11/2017

My wedding was Feb 11, 2017. I hired Kutina Photography as our wedding photographer after a friend used her for her wedding and the photos were beautiful and exactly my style.
    Shelly did our engagement session, bridal session, boudoir session and 10 hours of wedding day. I enjoyed every moment working with her and after receiving my final photos I am beside myself with love and joy as to how beautiful she captured our big day. It seems as though she got every moment and detail. This is huge because my day was a blur and the photos helped remind me. Spending 1.5 years planning a wedding then, for it to be done and over with so fasts I was then left with the feeling of "what now" and almost a post wedding depression. Now that I have received all of my photos, I am refreshed and renewed all over again. Thank you Shelly @ Kutina Photography for being so amazing to John and I.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Loren · Married on 01/16/2016

Weddingwire severely limited the length of my review so unfortunately I cannot post the whole thing. Please visit Shelley's facebook website for my full review.

I hired Shelley for both my bridal portraits and my wedding day. Shelley has such a charismatic and contagious personality, you can't help but have a blast while working with her. Not only was she at the right spot at the right time taking pictures, she was always one step ahead of where we needed to be. She never missed the opportunity to capture the moment. Her pictures are absolutely stunning. My bridal portraits even made people cry. I was able to see myself in a way I've never seen myself before through her beautiful pictures. Simply put, Shelley is a pure delight to work with and her love for what she does not only shines through in her personality, but in her work as well. I am eager to see a sneak peek of our wedding photos and even more anxious to get all of them back. I know that we will not be disappointed, and the only problem we will face is deciding which ones to hang on our wall. One thing is for certain, when the husband and I decide to have babies, I already know who I'm calling.

Remember you can't put a price on memorable photos and ensuring that your wedding day is captured in such a magical way. Shelley is worth every penny.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Kutina Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 9203 e lakeside dr Magnolia, 77354 See on map