3255 NE 184th St. 12504, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About KT Merry Photography

Currently based in Miami and seasonally in California, KT specializes in destination weddings worldwide and will gladly travel to any location for a wedding celebration.

Follow KT Merry Photography on

15 Reviews for KT Merry Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 12/04/2015

KT Merry represents the cream of the crop when it comes to destination wedding photography. KT (& her partner, Chad) were true professionals and absolutely spectacular to work with throughout every stage of our destination wedding in Harbour Island, from the planning process, to the day of the wedding, to ordering albums & prints. The quality of her work is incredible - a quick look through her portfolio will show you that - but what sets KT Merry apart is her attention to small details that went above & beyond my expectations & relieved so much stress for me as a bride. For example, when they began predicting thunderstorms for the day of our outdoor, on-the-beach ceremony, KT emailed to tell me she had some beautiful umbrellas that she would bring to the island with her that she thought would be great in pictures, in case it rained (it DID rain, & the umbrellas DID make look great in the photos). She spent time before the wedding scouting locations for shoots & finding extra "props" that were individualized to suit us as a couple & the style of our wedding. KT made us feel like "our day" was every bit as important to her as it was to us, & went out of her way to ensure that we got everything that we wanted. My husband & I feel awkward in front of a camera, but KT put is at ease, coached us through it & made sure that we looked great & confident in all of our photos. The people I spent the most time with on my wedding day, other than my husband, were our photographers, but KT & Chad made the process of taking portraits a little more fun for everyone involved & kept a fast, energetic pace that kept us on schedule (& made the portrait sessions fly by). To my delight, KT has been every bit as professional & attentive to us since our wedding as she was the day of the wedding, & has been patient & flexible in helping me create a wedding album that is everything I dreamed of (& high quality enough to do her photos justice). 5 stars is not enough!

Sent on 05/18/2016

When it came time to start planning my wedding, I knew photography was going to be the most important aspect for me- even more than my wedding dress and venue. After all, why bother with the rest of the details if you're not going to have great photos to remember and cherish them by? I considered many other photographers and I'm so happy I chose KT Merry. KT Merry is truly a master of her craft and very few can match up to her vision and talent. She is kind and always extremely professional- you will feel at ease having her around as she guides you during the photography and captures your intimate moments. I would definitely recommend KT Merry.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lenee · Married on 10/20/2012

Phenomenal!!!!! The pictures are not just images but true memories. KT and Chad captured our day with the most beautiful pictures, each one being a work of art. On top of the fact that they create stunning photographs they are a dream to work with. KT and Chad are extremely professional and a joy to work with. We couldn't be happier!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012