Osseo, MN 55369 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800

About K's Imaginarium Photography

My first memories of owning a camera goes back to when I was ten years old. My parents probably saw an inclination in me and got me my first camera, a kodak point and shoot film camera!

?

An electrical engineer by qualification and a Database admin by profession, I often found myself dreaming(yes a big dreamer I am) of working on something I love over what was needed.

Photography it had to be. Reinventing myself, I find happiness in creating beautiful pictures which wow people. Pictures which create memories.

I am very fortunate to have a husband who believes in my passion more than I do and took the plung for me and encouraged me to realize a part of my dream. My family with my two precious kids are my motivation and my models.

I love to meet people, I love listening to people's stories and weave them into photos for them to cherish forever. I love to travel and dream of working for National Geographic one day (yes yes I am a dreamer!). I believe Imagination is the only limiation when it comes to taking photos. I am very excited to transform your Imagination into creation!

K's Imaginarium Photography would love to hear from you, even if it is to say Hi!

- Love Khushboo

sahithiavinash20170728336
8bbb2f3bb78d8e39 SahithiAvinash 20170728 301
sahithiavinash20170728208

K's Imaginarium Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files