San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About Kristyn Villars

Hi, I'm Kristyn Villars :) I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of the beautiful Central Coast of California, but will happily travel. I love to visit and experience new places, please take me with you to photograph your destination wedding and I'll document the whole experience :)

My journey as a photographer began in high school. I was always fascinated with freezing moments in time to inspire emotion. The details, life's little moments, that's where we exist. I developed my style and technique with photography excursions and absolutely fell in love with wedding photography. There's something romantic about being able to document a couple's love story. My style can be described as authentic, candid, and photojournalistic, where I specialize in outdoor wedding photography.

Now, a little about me! :) I am a total girly girl, but sometimes the best outfit is those old, worn out favorite pair of jeans. I love a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Driving those small town back roads is the best way to clear my head. I wish I could live far out in the country near a lake and star gaze every night. I love those once in a while weekend days where you don't have to change out of your pajamas all day. I love watching a good crime TV show. I love a good bear hug! And have been told that I give the best ones around :)

I have an 80 lb lap dog, named Bristol, who rescued me :) The newest addition to our family is Lola, a year old yellow lab. Coming home to their excitement every day will never get old. I am falling more and more in love with the most generous and giving man around who continuously pushes me to follow my dreams. I am a dreamer, striving for perfection in everything I do. I am a total daddy's girl and could never move too far away. I grew up in a big city but am definitely a small town country girl. I have dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl. I know it's clichéd, but come on. Who hasn't?

I love making new friends and cannot wait to meet you! Let's get together and get to know each other over a cup of coffee :)

Follow Kristyn Villars on

double

33 Reviews for Kristyn Villars

Melissa Darr · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent!

I loved all the pictures! Great quality and a wonderful variety! I will treasure them for the rest of my life :)

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Uh-mazing!

If you want wedding amazing photos look no further!! We hired Kristyn for our wedding last September and she was worth every penny!! I would highly recommend the package that included engagement photos because it was great getting the feel for professional photos before the big day. During the engagement session and the wedding day kristyn made us feel so comfortable ,guiding us so we could get the best shots without being overbearing. She was extremely efficient making sure we got all out family photos and bridal party photos because the day goes by FAST!! If you want someone with incredible talent, personality, who is respectful, fun, and communicates quickly book her before your date is taken because I guarantee her dates will go fast!! Thank you again Kristyn our photos, they are magic!! Xoxo

Sent on 01/22/2020

Alisha Spiess · Married on 09/07/2019

Kristyn was AMAZING

I found Kristyn on wedding wire and I'm so glad i did. She was so amazing throughout the whole process. From engagement photos to wedding day, she made sure she captured everything that was important to us. She was so flexible for our engagement shoot, willing to drive to 2 locations and let me change outfits in her car, all because i could not decide between locations and dresses. She got to know us as a couple so when the wedding day came, it was a breeze. She knew which angles i wanted to be photographed and was a “go with the flow” when i sprung ideas on her about spots i wanted photos in front of. She knew all the backdrops that would look good and all the poses that make great photographs. When it came to the wedding day, i fully trusted that she was going to capture everything i wanted and more. And that’s exactly what she did. Our wedding photos are so amazing i cant thank her enough. She made everything look fantastic and captured everything from food to family and all the small details i spent hours making perfect. Its been 5 months and i still have not printed our wedding Photos for the house because every time i go online to order, i cant choose which ones i want because there are so many amazing ones to pick from. I have no idea how to decide. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and i cant wait to have her as our photographer for future family moments. Thanks again Kristyn! We love every single photo and cant thank you enough for making multiple stops the day of our wedding to capture everything :)

Sent on 01/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristyn Villars FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map
    805-550-6515 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kristyn Villars)