Oxnard, CA 93030 Map · Phone number

e98f11db8c433b57 1364939441614 sonya nicholas sharp
collage18

4 Reviews for Rafael Ramirez Photography

Monica · Married on 06/17/2017

Rafael is a top notch photographer. I hired him to shoot my engagement shoot and wedding. I am definitely not into taking photos but he made it really easy for me to smile. All my photos for my engagement shoot and wedding came out fantastic. I would recommend him for any event you may have. He truly is professional and turns around your pictures to you in record time. If i could give him more than 5 stars i would. Thank you Rafael for capturing all my special moments.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/25/2016

Rafael was very responsive to my emails, getting back to me within less than 24 hours. He came and took photos of our daughter getting into the limo, which was extra for him. He also knew how to direct guests and others for family photos. It was a miserable hot day, he was considerate of keeping us in the shade. I also appreciated his helping my daughter and new son-in-law for posing with the cake cutting etc. We can't wait to see our photos.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Amazing to work with. Rafael was so nice and easy to work with and VERY affordable and flexible. we had our photos in record time. He does great work!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Rafael Ramirez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,947.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs