Kristin Ridge Events

Charlottesville, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kristin Ridge Events is a wedding planning business based in Charlottesville, Virginia. This dedicated team of planners appreciates how difficult organizing a wedding can be, and are ready to assist you with your every need. When your big day rolls around, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your celebration surrounded by loved ones.

Kristin Ridge Events plans a number of wedding-related events, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, having experience with civil services and non-religious weddings. This team can provide full or partial planning and day-of or month-of coordination. Specific services that they offer include to-do list creation, budget analysis, vendor referrals, guest list creation, timeline creation, and event design.

Areas Covered

Kristin Ridge Events services wedding events in Charlottesville and surrounding areas. This team also welcomes couples to contact them for events outside of their primary service area.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 06/04/2021

The best planner ever!

Kristin was the MVP of our wedding vendor dream team - through all the uncertainty, heartbreak, and changes due to the pandemic, she was there for us through it all. She kept us on track and helped us with details we would never have even thought about. She was mindful of our budget and made stellar recommendations to keep us on budget. She kept our day running without a hitch, and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the big day! It was such a relief to have her there, and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you, Kristin!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Z. Married on 10/10/2020

Hands Down the Best

Look no further than Kristin for your wedding planner. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is an absolute dream to work with! Our wedding certainly wouldn’t have been what it was without her. Not a single thing will be overlooked, even things I wouldn’t have thought of she already had covered. All of our vendors even commented on how sharp she was. I promise you will not be disappointed. From the moment I met her at our initial consultation, I knew she was incredible and would be unmatched. And, she’s so sweet too. What more could you ask for?! Save yourself the trouble and BOOK HER NOW!
  • Brentney
    Brentney M. Married on 09/26/2020

Could not imagine my wedding without Kristin!!

I did not know how many big and small details there are in planning a wedding!! Kristin recommended so many things that my mom and I did not even think about!! She was there from Start to finish!! The month of was the most stressful and I 100% know I would have been a mess if I did not have Kristin! She was in constant contact with ALL of my vendors to make sure everyone had the schedule and on the same page! Our entire wedding day went seamlessly (at least to me!!) If something did go wrong, Kristin handled it without letting me know!! She went above and beyond and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to any Bride!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

11 Altamont Circle Charlottesville, VA, 22902
Location of (Kristin Ridge Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding