Attleboro, MA 02703 Map · Phone number

About Kris Norman Photography

My love for photography began as a pre-teen and has since become a rapidly growing passion, with the deep desire to learn and experiment. I love the photojournalistic style and I am currently exploring ways for my business to be more eco-conscious.

I believe that there are many special moments that were meant to be captured in such a way that you can hold a photo in your hand years later and remember exactly how you felt at that particular moment in time. I would be honored to capture your special moments to help you live in them forever.

Please contact me for details, questions, or to book your session.

Follow Kris Norman Photography on

IMG8480

1 Reviews for Kris Norman Photography

Sara · Married on 08/21/2010

2.5

Kris was just starting out as a professional photographer, and I was on a shoe-string budget. We agreed on a price, and I sent her photos of other weddings I had attended to give her an idea what I wanted. She took absolutely beautiful photos and I am so delighted to have had her as my wedding photographer. I will definitely use her again when it comes time to start having baby showers!

Sent on 09/07/2010