KISS THE BRIDE - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

KISS THE BRIDE - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KISS THE BRIDE - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

<FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><B>BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD RECIPIENT! - 2010 & 2011</B></FONT>
 Bay Area, CA.  2010 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD RECIPIENT!

I perform civil (nonreligious), religious, nondenominational, interfaith and multicultural wedding ceremonies tailored to your personal style or beliefs.  Ceremonies are available in English and Spanish.

I will help you design a ceremony that reflects your individual backgrounds and your common interests into a symbolic ceremony that represents who you are as a couple. Some issues we’ll consider are if you prefer a religious or nonreligious ceremony, your cultural backgrounds, and if you would like to include a symbolic ceremony (such as the Love Letter Ceremony, Hand Ceremony, Honor Your Mother Ceremony, etc.). We will also discuss if you wish to have other family members participate (such as children from bride or groom or other family members), or if you wish to honor the memory of loved ones during the ceremony.  The ceremony will be as long or short and as simple or complex as you choose.

I honor and respect all beliefs and traditions, whether religious or secular. I never try to promote my personal beliefs during the ceremony or during our meetings together. My goal is to provide a ceremony that completely reflects who you are. During our meetings, I will focus on getting to know you and understanding how to make your ceremony special to you.

After our initial meeting, I will be available to answer any wedding related questions and offer advice for your wedding plans, such as budget-saving suggestions and tips to make things easier for you.

Always remembering that this is about your day, the entire ceremony will be approved by you ahead of time. This will avoid any awkward surprises and will ensure that the ceremony will accurately reflect your style and beliefs.

For additional information about me, please visit my personal website at www.kissthebride.us.

Thank you for considering me as your officiant.  Please contact me to set up a meeting.

Sincerely,

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: San Francisco

8 Reviews for KISS THE BRIDE - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

4.3

Rev Alberto from Kiss The Bride we awesome! He went through every single detail on the first appointment we made with him. He didnt rush us and performed the ceremony perfect. I am a White girl (lol) and my new Husband is Mexican. My family only speaks English and most of his family speaks only Spanish so we had no idea how we can make a bilingual ceremony work, however after meeting with Rev Alberto he made it seem so easy and it worked out awesome!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alberto did an amazing job in creating the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding! He incorporated special touches for our mothers, family, friends, and added humor to our ceremony to make it laid back and less teary eyed for our guests which we appreciated greatly!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/24/12, 2 Reviews
0.1

I'm not sure how this officiant won the awards he claims. We started out on a good foot, so to speak, but it dwindled fast. He was very unresponsive to emails and phone calls. He finally responded when i sent a somewhat harsh email. When he finally did respond he apologized profusely and said he had some personal issues. 2 weeks before the wedding again nonresponsive, finally spoke with him 2 days before the wedding. The person he sent in his place was not that great. she said the Grooms' name wrong, she repeated several lines of the ceremony. All in all is was not a good experience.

Profile Picture Audri, 4/16/11, 1 Review

30-60 Mins.
60+ Mins.
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The most important aspect of your wedding ceremony is your officiant. You want to have someone that is passionate about what they do and listens to what you want. Rev. Alberto is that person. He is patient, caring and makes everyone feel comfortable.

For a wedding ceremony to remember, contact Kiss The Bride, endorsed by Beauty Cast who shows you how to choose your make up look.

3734 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122   See On Map
408-547-7342 (phone) 408-229-0432 (fax)
By appointment only.