North Hollywood, North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,599
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kindred Weddings and Events

Kindred Weddings and Events is a professional wedding planning service that is based out of North Hollywood, California. With years of experience, this talented team has mastered the art of designing, creating, and throwing the most memorable and unforgettable weddings.

Kindred Weddings & Events believes that relationships fuel celebrations, and that is why they get to know you and plan an event that signifies your relationships and personal couple style. A complimentary consultation will help you design and plan your upcoming event. Once the dates are set, and the staff begins working on your event, you will have a constant line of communication to get updates and track the progress of your event as your wedding comes together. On the day of the event, your on-site wedding management team will be present with a timeline in hand to smoothly manage the party from beginning to end. Book today, and work with a highly-rated company that will make you feel like a guest at your own wedding!

Wedding services include:

Kindred Weddings and Events 7
  • Livia

Livia · Married on 05/25/2019

Thrilled with Sarah!

Sarah was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process but especially the day of the event. We had several different meetings leading up to the wedding where Sarah went over different checklist items and things that we should think about in terms of planning out the wedding, which was especially helpful since the majority of our wedding was very DIY. Her tips and advice were extremely helpful and made the process much easier. On the day of the event Sarah was there early and smiling and ready to help with anything and everything that she could. She had an assistant with her and together they handled organizing all of the different decor items throughout the venue and decorating each of the tables with the decor that we provided. She coordinated with each of our vendors so that we did not need to do anything except enjoy our wedding. The wedding ran on time (actually even a little bit ahead of schedule!) because Sarah was constantly on the ball making sure that each vendor was in the right place at the right time and that everyone involved in our wedding party (which is especially difficult with a big Italian family during the photographs portion of the wedding) were where they needed to be at the right time. I can’t thank her enough for all the help she provided, we really could not have done this without her!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 05/04/2019

Spent every second enjoying my wedding thanks to Sarah!!!

Sarah was the MVP of my wedding and I don’t know how I could’ve done it without her! I had many vendors at my wedding, and she kept everyone on track and everything running smoothly leading up to the wedding and on the day of. She was able to rein in my wedding party and keep things on schedule while being super fun and energetic. I would tell you about all the fires she put out on my wedding day, but I don’t know about them because she handled everything discreetly and made sure my husband and I had nothing to worry about except for enjoying the day! Even though she was technically my day of coordinator, she was also there for me during the planning phase to make sure I was on track and to give advice when any issues came up. If you’re considering Sarah, don’t hesitate to hire her... she is the best money you will spend on your wedding and will make sure you are able to enjoy the day you spend so much time anticipating!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Kindred Weddings and Events's reply:

Oh Jade you are amazing and so sweet! I am so thankful that you and Yevin were able to enjoy each and every moment of your wedding day with your friends and family. Thank you for going above and beyond in your planning, the guests were constantly saying "This feels just like Jade and Yevin!" Absolutely a wonderful evening, thank you so much!

Tori tingley · Married on 05/03/2019

Definitely felt like a guest at my own wedding!

Before we hired Sarah as our wedding planner, planning a wedding seemed pretty daunting. But once Sarah was on board, she helped us make a plan and made all of the planning much easier and less stressful. Our favorite part about working with her was her calm, yet focused energy. Because of her expertise, we knew our wedding day logistics were taken care of, which allowed us to enjoy the day. Sarah was the perfect planner for us because she truly listened to our vision of our wedding and helped us make that vision a reality.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Kindred Weddings and Events 8

Kindred Weddings and Events's reply:

Looking through the photos of your wedding makes me so so proud of the work we did together! Thanks to your relaxed and decisive personality, planning with you and Scott was always a joy full of new discoveries and wonderful ways to express your personalities. It all came together so perfectly, and I appreciate your kind words!!

Kindred Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,049.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,599.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 90.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1