Kindred Weddings and Events

Package Price $1,599
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kindred Weddings and Events

Kindred Weddings and Events is a professional wedding planning service that is based out of North Hollywood, California. With years of experience, this talented team has mastered the art of designing, creating, and throwing the most memorable and unforgettable weddings.

Kindred Weddings & Events believes that relationships fuel celebrations, and that is why they get to know you and plan an event that signifies your relationships and personal couple style. A complimentary consultation will help you design and plan your upcoming event. Once the dates are set, and the staff begins working on your event, you will have a constant line of communication to get updates and track the progress of your event as your wedding comes together. On the day of the event, your on-site wedding management team will be present with a timeline in hand to smoothly manage the party from beginning to end. Book today, and work with a highly-rated company that will make you feel like a guest at your own wedding!

Wedding services include:

Kindred Weddings and Events 6
Kindred Weddings and Events 7

Kristen Arnold · Married on 02/09/2019

A joy to work with!

Sarah was the day-of-coordinator for my wedding, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the assistance she provided! With her there for the ceremony and reception set up, coordination, break-down, and everything in between, my husband and I were able to relax and truly enjoy the celebration. She was extremely responsive, professional, and friendly - she got along great with my family and worked fantastically with the other vendors. I definitely recommend Sarah!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Siena

Siena Larson · Married on 12/22/2018

Sarah saved the day!

I am so glad we found Kindred Wedding and Events! I hired Sarah as the day-of coordinator for our wedding and it was the perfect fit. Most planners didn't offer a package like this and it was just what I needed. But Sarah was also available by phone and email the month leading up to the wedding and was always super helpful and full of good ideas -- everything from wedding favor ideas to what our officiant should say in the ceremony!

I didn't meet Sarah in person until the day before our wedding. I will never forget how nervous and anxious I was heading into the venue for the walk-through, but as soon as I met Sarah all that melted away. She is so sweet and capable and I realized that she had everything under control and that I really was going to be able to relax and enjoy my wedding day! What a gift!

On the day of the wedding Sarah was definitely two steps ahead at all times. All of my family loved her and commented on how great she was! For example, my dad kept telling the story that when one of the best man's buttons fell off, she not only sewed it back on but also reinforced the other buttons so they wouldn't come off later! That pretty much sums Sarah up -- solving problems before they even arise. If I could have told myself one thing leading up to the wedding it would be how great Sarah would be and that I really had nothing to worry about. It went more smoothly than I could have hoped! Thank you Sarah!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Kindred Weddings and Events 8
    Kindred Weddings and Events 9
    Kindred Weddings and Events 10
  • Shabrayia

Shabrayia · Married on 10/07/2018

Best decision we've ever made

It is impossible for me to express how amazing Sarah is. Hiring Sarah as our day of coordinator was the best decision we've made in this wedding because she is so much more than that.

She helped me to stay organized, she thought of things that I would never think of, and answered every single one of my questions before I could ask it.

We did our walk through of the venue, rehearsal, and detail meeting a week before the wedding and at that moment, I didn't think it was possible to be more sure that we had made the right decision...that is until we saw her in action on the day of. She took complete control while also being the sweetest person in the world. She made it very clear that she was going to take care of us, and that she did.

When I walked into the reception, on my way to the first look, I actually started crying because the vision that I had imagined for so long, had come to life and was perfectly executed with touches that I didn't even think of. This is so so important for someone like me who had put so much time and thought into everything for the last year and a half.

There were so many things going on behind the scenes and Sarah handled it all. If you are anything like me, you rely heavily on reviews and you're always afraid of making the wrong decision. I promise you, hire Sarah, she will not disappoint you. Thank you Sarah, I literally couldn't have done this without you.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kindred Weddings and Events's reply:

I am so endlessly grateful for your major organization skills, your sweet heart, and joyful attitude towards life! May you and Luis think back on the special memories created on your wedding day often. Thank you for trusting me with such a momentous occasion, and I'm so happy you felt like a guest while partying with your friends and family! xoxo

Kindred Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,049.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,599.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,049.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 90.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1