Kimberly Bayer Photography

Simi Valley, CA View map

Destination Photographer based out of Ventura County specializing in Weddings, Engagements and the Boudoir Photography. Offering the Boudoir Bombshell by Kimberly Bayer Photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Amanda Married on 02/22/2020
    Kimberly was extremely professional and made everyone in our family feel comfortable. She knew how to get the shots we wanted and was able to get it all done quickly and with a smile! I would highly recommend Kimberly to anyone!
    Matt Married on 11/18/2017
    Kim was amazing. So professional and easy to work with and the pictures are amazing!
    Brittany Married on 02/25/2017
    When searching for a photographer I immediately reached out to one of my good friends who had just gotten married because I loved the way her photos came out. She had nothing but great things to say about Kimberly! When my husband and I met with Kimberly she was very sweet and professional- she made us feel comfortable right away! Not only did she do an amazing job the day of our wedding, but she also created a beautiful wedding album for us. I am really glad that I decided to add the photo album to our package. I will definitely be recommending Kimberly to any of my friends who get engaged in the future. Thank you for doing an such an amazing job capturing our day Kimberly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Glory-Us Events Glory-Us Events Wedding Planners

We had such a great experience working with Kimberly Bayer. She's not only professional but so friendly and very talented. Her pictures are gorgeous and captured the wedding day so beautifully. We hope to work with Kimberly Bayer Photography again soon!

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Wedding Planners

Kimberly Bayer is one of the sweetest photographers out there! She is professional, organized, prompt with emails, and a true team player! From start to finish she puts our clients as ease. They are comfortable in her hands and that makes for the best photos! Her work is top notch and my client are always blown away with the finish product! Always a pleasure working with such a pro!

Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly Bayer is amazing at what she does! She not only has the talent, she has the personality to go along with it. Getting photos taken isn't always a favorite thing for some people....but with Kimberly, everyone always looks like they are having such a wonderful time! It's hard not to smile around her! As a fellow wedding industry artist, I am very appreciative of professional and talented vendors like her! I would give her a call if you are looking for an incredible photographer! I look forward to the next time her and I get to collaborate again!

Cochran St Simi Valley, CA, 93065
Location of (Kimberly Bayer Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding