Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Kimberley Lucas Photography

I remember receiving my first "real" camera for my eleventh birthday. I carried my camera in it's bag everywhere. I felt like a grown up and a professional one at that. Once I had children, taking pictures became an everyday thing. I would browse through magazines and dream of being that person behind the camera capturing the smiles, the frowns, the funny, the beauty, and the unexpected. I still enjoy to be behind the camera and capture memories for others. My favorite style of photos are candid; showing the true personalities of people. I want people to feel comfortable in front of the camera and be themselves. I want to take photos that not only show how my clients looked, but convey how they felt, too! When I am there to photograph a wedding, I treat it as my own wedding; I want my bride and groom to have long lasting memories and I make sure I tell the story of these two people that fell in love. When the camera is not in hand, I enjoy reading, bike riding with my family, and baking. I have weird quirks, too! I LOVE to organize, grilled cheese sandwiches, and coffee. I have a bad habit of reality shows and eating late at night :)

Follow Kimberley Lucas Photography on

img4206 version 2
img6943edited 2

1 Reviews for Kimberley Lucas Photography

Susie · Married on 11/11/2011

I'm so thankful to have found Kimberley Lucas to photograph my wedding. My day was very intimate and personal and included close friends and family and she fit RIGHT in. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She was able to help calm me down and even gave advice on things I didn't think about for my perfect day. She was right on time and took pictures while I was getting ready, and captured some really great moments I wouldn't have expected to see but am so grateful. You can feel the emotions and love in the wedding pictures and even though I didn't always realize she was right there (weddings can get crazy!) she got every moment. She was very patient with all the family members wanting to get pictures and never made me feel like I had to rush or worry whatsoever. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I HIGHLY recommend her and will be having her do all my family pics as long as I can. Thanks Kimberley!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Kimberley Lucas Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map
    Location of (Kimberley Lucas Photography)