Kiana Lodge

14976 Sandy Hook Rd. NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kiana Lodge

Kiana Lodge is a wedding venue located in Poulsbo, Washington that offers the perfect setting for a quintessential Northwestern wedding. This property has a delightful mix of rustic and natural elegance, residing on six acres that are surrounded by fragrant cedars and manicured gardens. Book this elegant and private property today to get a wooded retreat with warm sun and sea salt air as the setting for the wedding of your dreams!

Facilities and Capacity
The Garden Atrium at Kiana Lodge is an undeniably memorable place that has wood ceilings that lets natural light pour in, accommodating up to 1,000 people in its 9,650-square-foot space. You can also use the Center Room for your reception, which is best utilized for parties under 300. The lawn is an expansive outdoor area that is surrounded by an all-embracing 1,000 feet of no bank waterfront, sprawling over 13,000 square feet of landscaped grounds. The Moose and Dining Room are intimate spaces that can fit 50-80 guests for a rehearsal dinner or small affair. The main lodge is a truly rustic structure with soft leather couches and a fireplace that will bring you closer to nature, offering the ideal space for the bridal party to relax and get ready before the event.

Kiana Lodge is a naturally beautiful property that will give each couple a comforting sanctuary for celebrating love, providing the perfect scenery for a once-in-a-lifetime event. It is just a short ferry ride away from Seattle and allows you to hear the rushing sound of waves hitting the shore as you sit back and enjoy a cocktail. The following services and rentals are provided:

• Bridal suite
  • On-site coordinator
  • Setup and cleanup
  • White ceremony chairs and tables
  • Audio equipment and lighting
  • China, glassware and linens
  • Free on-site parking

Cuisine
The culinary staff at Kiana can prepare anything from a delicious selection of snacks to a full signature salmon buffet for your cocktail reception. They primarily create American and local cuisine that is presented through plated dinners and hors d’oeuvres. They also have an in-house bar with bartenders where you can choose between a cash or open bar.

The couple

Kiana Lodge 5
Kiana Lodge 6
Kiana Lodge 7

Nina · Married on 08/18/2018

From the moment we stepped onto Kiana Lodge's grounds for our first tour, we knew that they were the perfect venue for our wedding. Kiana's grounds provided us everything we needed - a beautiful water view, large atrium to host a reception and gorgeous places to take photos.

We had a long engagement and it gave us plenty of time to pick our perfect date and work closely with Pam Weatherill. Pam is a pro at not only knowing Kiana Lodge, but wedding's in general. She know's exactly how things will flow and that it's OK if the timeline is off a bit. She worked with us on our day-of plans and it made our big day go so smoothly! She was always behind the scenes making sure everyone was where they needed to be. Our wedding day couldn't have gone so amazingly without Pam's help!

I can't recommend Kiana Lodge and their staff enough. Every aspect of the venue is gorgeous. Our big day was so incredible and Kiana Lodge made it that way! If you're searching for venues, you HAVE to make an appointment with Kiana Lodge (and work with Pam!!!) :)

Kiana Lodge 8
    Kiana Lodge 9
    Kiana Lodge 10
    Kiana Lodge 11

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kiana Lodge! Pam Weatherill worked with my family during the planning phase and as day of coordinator for the wedding and she is the reason everything went so smoothly. I planned the wedding from across the country and she was so accommodating and responsive on email and phone, scheduling multiple times to talk about details, sending me updates to our event timeline and working with my other vendors to coordinate so everyone's schedules went together. I also appreciated her perspective regarding table arrangements/colors, etc. since I had no idea what I really wanted.

Kiana also had an open house so I could try food/appetizers, see the venue with tables set up and meet different vendors. Although I had already chosen most of my vendors, this open house really helped me get a better feel for what our event would be like, and meet with Pam and other staff again in person.

We were able to add things to our wedding without looking for outside vendors, such as an arch, uplighting, microphone for ceremony. Kiana seemed to have a lot of things we didn't know we needed. Having to only bring in dessert and a band made the whole day much less stressful and required less coordination with multiple vendors/people.

The day of everything went off without a hitch because Pam was coordinating where everyone should be. Her servers even came over to my husband and I to make sure we ate dinner (and I'm glad they did, it was delicious!). The venue is also so beautiful that even though it rained I didn't feel like we missed out at all not having the ceremony outdoors.

Pam and Kiana's skill, coordination, communication and professionalism were very much appreciated and valued. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to other couples.

Kiana Lodge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Garden, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

Real Weddings

• Christina Servín Photographs
    Christina Servín Photographs Wedding Photographers

Kiana Lodge is a stunning venue for weddings! From the gorgeous views to the exceptional service, it is a premier wedding venue! Kiana Lodge is a wedding photographers dream place to shoot because of all the gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces, natural window light, scenic views, and lush grounds. Year-round brides and grooms can expect to have an amazing experience here. Laura is the event planner for Kiana Lodge and a dream to work with. She loves what she does and it shows in every way.

• Disco Royale
    Disco Royale Wedding DJs

Disco Royale has had the pleasure to have provided music at Kiana Lodge about a dozen times over the past decade, and each time has been a magical experience. The staff there are courteous and professional, yet relaxed and friendly, and the scenic beauty of the venue, situated as it is between a coniferous forest and beautiful Agate Passage, is simply breathtaking. My crew and I always feel fortunate when we get the call to provide music at Kiana. In a word, enchanting.

• Every Last Detail LLC
    Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

As an experienced wedding planner, I have recommended this venue to my clients several times. It's perfect for anyone wanting a "Pacific Northwest" style wedding! My clients are always blown away by the beauty of the property, and they love the fact that it's not a public property so we get it "to ourselves" for their time slot on the wedding day. The rates are so reasonable that most of my clients will actually book both time slots and have it all day! I have planned and coordinated more than a dozen weddings at this venue over the past decade and all have been wonderful, beautiful and memorable. I love hearing the guests comment upon arrival about how amazing the venue is. The staff is always friendly and helps me out wherever I need it. They are easy to reach and communicate with in the days leading up to the event for any last minute requests or changes. While the food is not "gourmet" or stuffy, it is always really good and they will work with you on custom options if you need it. Don't miss out on the salmon! The best I've ever had. Kiana's food and beverage pricing is excellent and well below most of the other venues I work with. it's a great value! Nothing beats a sunny afternoon at Kiana with the immaculate grounds, well kept flower planters and flower beds, the gorgeous waterfront and nice large lawn for the ceremony and cocktail hour. And even in rain, the indoor ceremony option is wonderful due to all of the natural light coming in. Also if it rains, there are covered walkways with glass ceilings to use for outdoor photos or just to keep guests dry when moving from building to building. I will continue to sing their praises and refer clients to Kiana Lodge for years to come! Thanks Pam and Laura! You guys always go above and beyond for my clients and I appreciate you!

• 14976 Sandy Hook Rd. NE Poulsbo, Washington, 98370 See on map