PO Box 40476, Providence, RI 02940 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kevin Trimmer Photography

I enjoy capturing the moments and emotion throughout your wedding day.

My work has been described as "fun", "artistic", "unique", "candid", "emotional", "spontaneous" and "story-telling".

My photography background has spanned numerous fields; from the commercial sector, to leading non-profit organizations, to the editorial desks at several large newspapers and publications. Through these experiences, I have crafted a unique style and have become highly adaptable to any situation.

Simply put, I like to make nice images and have fun doing it.

• Devon McWilliams Photography

16 Reviews for Kevin Trimmer Photography

1 User photo

Kevin Trimmer Photography 1

Rosemary · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer for capturing those emotional moments!

Kevin was an amazing wedding photographer! Kevin was very professional and easy to work with. Leading up to the big day, he went over the exact timeline, helped us pick out the best spots to shoot, and laid out his artistic vision. On the day itself, Kevin and his assistant kept the pictures moving (which was needed as we had a big wedding party) while also making quick decisions to capture shots based on the day/light. The photos were unbelievable and captured the emotion of the day that we were hoping for! We highly recommend Kevin Trimmer!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife and I had Kevin for our wedding yesterday and we were extremely impressed and grateful to have had him as our photographer. He was the perfect combination of flexible and directive. He took every opportunity to seek out excellent photo opportunities and gave us every opportunity to get exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. At the reception he was everywhere but not invasive at all. We highly recommend Kevin and are very glad he was there all day!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jeryl · Married on 09/15/2018

LOVE, LOVE! so thrilled with his work at our daughters wedding. that man was everywhere when all the good moments were happening. so personable and kind. it was pleasure and he made it all work. definitely recommend him.

Kevin Trimmer Photography 2
    Sent on 09/22/2018

Kevin Trimmer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Dunn Wedding Design and Event Planning
    Dunn Wedding Design and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kevin is a great person to work with, and produces amazing photos. I highly recommend his work to my clients.

• Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty
    Kirsten Brusse Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Kevin on a recent wedding in August. He was a true professional and did an amazing job. His work is beautiful and he really captured the day and the spirit of the wedding. He also did a fantastic job with the couples pictures. They are unique and special photos that will remind the couple of their day for years to come! I will recommend Kevin to my Brides and I hope to work with him again.

• East Meets West Catering
    East Meets West Catering Wedding Caterers

East Meets West recently worked with Kevin on a wedding at a private residence. He really captured the intimacy of the ceremony and reception in his photographs, as well as the pure joy of the bride and groom. Kevin's food photographs were particularly beautiful and we love showing them to clients as he did a great job of capturing the hard work we put into our food. We hope to work with Kevin Trimmer again very soon!

• PO Box 40476 Providence, 02940 See on map