145 Meadow Lane, West Barnstable, MA 02668 Map · Phone number

About Kevin Foster Photography

My philosophy: Spontaneity with my subjects and the use of good technique allows me to capture people at their best.

I am a photographer and a musician. In both endeavors I strive for artistic expression. Photographic artists have long understood the importance of good light in portraying their subjects. Here on Cape Cod, photographers are most fortunate to have extraordinary light to work with and are able to produce stunning individual and family portraits.

My goal is to capture that light in a fun, relaxed session which results in a beautiful memory for you and your family.

Follow Kevin Foster Photography on

f71627d05f39f081 1433961759300 emily2
emily3

4 Reviews for Kevin Foster Photography

Lori · event on 04/11/2015

Kevin is very warm and responsive as a photographer. He is flexible in nature and willing to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible to bring out the best in you! It was a real pleasure and an honor to have him photograph me, and I am extremely pleased with the results! I would highly recommend him for any type of occasion as he is extremely capable of working with people.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Emily · Married on 03/28/2015

I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos! I typically look a bit stiff with a forced smile in photographs, so I was worried about how my wedding shots would turn out. Kevin instructed my husband and I how to pose so it would look natural. He was very funny and personable during our shoot so I looked and felt relaxed in the pictures. The pictures truly reflect how happy my husband and I were for our wedding day. I will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • User5196744 · event on 06/01/2014

Kevin was an absolutely awesome photographer, from start to finish. Balancing the demands of the shot (mine was outdoors in an unsteady beach landscape) with what I was looking for, his skill as a photographer is evident. His personable and creative style, coupled with his professional product, set him apart from other photographers and make him fantastic to work with. He earned every star I've rated, without a doubt. I couldn't have been happier with the way my shoot turned out, and I'll be calling him again for every milestone I need photographed!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kevin Foster Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism