14019 SW Freeway 301 - 512, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number

About KEMISTRY PHOTOGRAPHY

What is Kemistry? (Kem-is-stree) - Reality framed is Kemistry. A photographic science capturing a moment. Kemistry is the interaction between multiple constituents to frame the perfect image. The expressive art of photography and creative eye of the photographer will equipoise all elements, creating an outcome of pure Kemistry.

Kemistry Photography specializes in wedding photography but also provides services for events, portraits, sport/recreation, & headshots etc. If you need a moment captured, we can provide quality service.

Customer value and satisfaction are our priorities to you. We want you to be happy with our services and products. We believe in taking the extra step to ensure your satisfacation. If there is a gap between performance and expection we guarantee to close the gap.

You, we value the most.

cody4
laranick

3 Reviews for KEMISTRY PHOTOGRAPHY

Melba · Married on 04/24/2010

Wow!!!! There is so much I can say about Andray but I think I would run out of space. So to get started the day I met him, I felt at peace. I had just met a few photographers earlier that week and they had all of these demands, such as where they need to sit and what was on the menu. Hummm why would that be a concern for a photographer? Nevertheless my meeting with Andray was very professional he had all of his materials and pricing information available. There was never a moments regret. Today I will actually get to view my pictures and I am so excited!!! I can hardly wait.
    I would definitely recommend you chose Kemistry Photography for all of your memorable moments. Andray made my experience and my husband's delightful.
    Be Blessed.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Michele · Married on 09/18/2009

Andray was amazing. He takes beautiful pictures and is VERY reasonably priced. I would recommend Kemistry photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. They did and awesome job with everything. Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Jill · Married on 04/11/2009

Kemistry Photography was great. I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/26/2009