Kennett Square, PA 19348 Map · Phone number

About Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation

Flowers are beautiful and so are the memories that they spark. Allow Keepsake Petals to preserve your flowers and capture your memories for years to come. We preserve floral arrangements from special events such as weddings, memorials, graduations, etc. and transform them into lasting displays of art. Our designers will help you choose from shadowboxes, glass boxes or domes, to display your cherished flowers.

Follow Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation on

purple rose imag
shadow box cascading flower
8x10 vintage bubble
Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation
Antique glass box with photo insert
6x10"
Antique glass box with photo insert 6x10"
Antique glass square box 5x5"
Antique glass square box 5x5"
5x5 glass box
5x5 glass box
Heart Ornament with stand
Heart Ornament with stand

9 Reviews for Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation

Emily · Married on 09/01/2015

Nichole was extremely helpful and made my flowers even more beautiful than when I had orginally given them to her to preserve. I would highly recommend going to keepsake petals if you need your flowers preserved.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was a pleasure preserving your flowers and memories from your concert!

Stefanie · Married on 08/28/2015

The last thing that I thought about during my entire wedding planning process was flower preservation. 2 days after my wedding, I freaked out because I didn't want my beautiful bouquet to die. I found Keepsake Petals online and I had the pleasure of speaking with the owner, Nichole. She was super flexible and allowed me to drop the flowers off to her that day. Throughout the process, Nichole kept me updated and went above and beyond to ensure that my flowers, frame and finish was exactly what I envisioned. I can't thank her enough for saving my bouquet. This was definitely money well spent.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation's reply:

Thank you, Stefanie! I'm happy that we were able to take in your bouquet last minute and capture the radiant colors of the bouquet. I loved the bright colors of your bouquet when it was fresh as well as the flowers after they preserved! The vintage white frame was also a great choice to match your flowers. I hope it brings many wonderful wedding memories!
    Best wishes,
    Keepsake Petals

Joan · Married on 06/06/2015

Nichole, the owner of Keepsake Petals, is fantastic to work with and such a sweet person. She was very accommodating. We called her the day after my niece's wedding in a panic to have her bouquet preserved and Nichole said come right over. She offers beautiful frames and has great ideas. Her work is gorgeous and my niece is so pleased and happy with her bouquet. She said it represents a beautiful memory of her wedding day! I highly recommend Keepsake Petals if you would like your bouquet preserved.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation's reply:

Thank you, Joan! It was a pleasure working with you and helping to pick out a beautiful frame for your niece! We are happy that we could preserve your niece's wedding bouquet and wedding memories for years to come! This was such a thoughtful wedding gift that she will love for many years!
    Keepsake Petals

Keepsake Petals-Floral Preservation FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic